Are u Proficient in Image Editing?

Are u Proficient in any Editing software

Results are only viewable after voting.

it depens on which sexy body are you talking about?

Depends on your taste really, some people have really wierd ones...

Would Rosaenne Barr in super tight swimsuit suit you? Or Angelina Jolie? :bsmilie:

neither. i want felicia chin pls

neither. i want felicia chin pls

Nah, here you go

felcopy.jpg

NAOOOOOOO T_T my image of her just shattered into a million little pieces.

I can do magic with Photoshop.

I can change a $10 note into $100 note.

But 2 years in jail had stopped me from it. :bsmilie:

hmmm if you want to change the note, may as well change to $10,000? :bsmilie:

i think most of us would have the basic functions of software - dodge and burn, liquify, cloning, color correction, layers, masking... :bigeyes:

Waaalaou!.... you give term "Cut & Paste" a very bad name leh... That you call photo-editing har? You win liao! :sweatsm:

I voted "wads lightroom? is it a darkroom in the light?" leh :rolleyes:

:sweat:

So... now it becomes a case of the (dis)appearing tattoo of I:heart:Unker Sion?

Haiz, stop beating around the bush lah... besides the tattoo, I tweaked the facial skin colour to match the body, blended the edges around the hair so the cut and paste demarcation line doesn't stand out too harshly. Simple affair only. If I can get a sharper and large image of Ortega's face the result would be better. So I rather not waste more time than what's been done so far. Stop the silly coded message lah, just plain irritating. :bsmilie:

Also, if you look at Felicia Chin's image (which I've not seen until Pokiemon posted it), I feel that some editing may have been done to the head - a bit too high in contrast as compared to the rest of the body...

Haiz, stop beating around the bush lah... besides the tattoo, I tweaked the facial skin colour to match the body, blended the edges around the hair so the cut and paste demarcation line doesn't stand out too harshly. Simple affair only. If I can get a sharper and large image of Ortega's face the result would be better. So I rather not waste more time than what's been done so far. Stop the silly coded message lah, just plain irritating. :bsmilie:

Also, if you look at Felicia Chin's image (which I've not seen until Pokiemon posted it), I feel that some editing may have been done to the head - a bit too high in contrast as compared to the rest of the body...

it is wad LOL. the hair isnt linking up.

hmm. i feel like throwing in a image and ask u all to dechiper wad edits did i do to it.:bsmilie:

Yeah I know the top black part right? I thought it was part of Ortega's head, Wildcat's fault and I didn't bother to check! Haiz what to do? Amateurs lah, not like you lor :bsmilie:

and btw, u guys realised why lightroom is called lightroom right?

Yeah I know the top black part right? I thought it was part of Ortega's head, Wildcat's fault and I didn't bother to check! Haiz what to do? Amateurs lah, not like you lor :bsmilie:

Huh? What did I do now?

and btw, u guys realised why lightroom is called lightroom right?

No idea. Do you know why Photoshop is called Photoshop?