Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i cant satisfy every1 in life....tts the truth....but i try to apologise at least and show my face rather thn other ppl who create multiple acnts and nv even say sorry

but if u still not satisfied....jus pm me and i give u my hp number and we can have a nice chat...maybe u will noe me better that way and we wun have misunderstandings yea? :D
Sistar, your occupation is a "full time joker" .... :bsmilie::sweatsm:
My advice to you is that this is not the right place for you to practice your salvation messages .... though there are a lot of jokers here but some small people here are not so forgiving ...:rolleyes:
better to stick to your ambition to bring happiness and hope to ex-convicts, prostitutes etc... at least you wont get deregistered :rolleyes:

And I read the rules in kopitiam, they say no talking of political, racial and religious stuff, and no flaming other members, but nv say no talking bout adult material.

This don't sound sincere at all for an apology. Defiant...yes.

Sistar, your occupation is a "full time joker" .... :bsmilie::sweatsm:
My advice to you is that this is not the right place for you to practice your salvation messages .... though there are a lot of jokers here but some small people here are not so forgiving ...:rolleyes:
better to stick to your ambition to bring happiness and hope to ex-convicts, prostitutes etc... at least you wont get deregistered :rolleyes:

yea thx for support...lol....small people?

Type intelligibly, follow the forum rules and all should be fine. The majority have it fine here, so they must be doing something right? No?

Type intelligibly, follow the forum rules and all should be fine. The majority have it fine here, so they must be doing something right? No?

yup guess so....since i no longer tok bout r-rated stuff....then yea....i shud be having it fine here too like the rest

just hope to make more frens here and reach to the point where every1(even myself included) to have zero ego when toking to others. aim to be humble XD

popcorn_soda.jpg

:bsmilie:

just FYI... i was the one who deregistered u...

its not really about the R Rated stuff, but the extremely 'bo-liao' spam like stuff you are stirring up. If you are a troll or simply just bored and wanna stir up some fireworks, just remember that i'm the anti spamming device.

No point registering a nick just to post such stuff here, its a photography forum.

P.S. I'll be watching u...

"Scary"....:bsmilie::bigeyes::embrass:

GMAN

yup guess so....since i no longer tok bout r-rated stuff....then yea....i shud be having it fine here too like the rest

just hope to make more frens here and reach to the point where every1(even myself included) to have zero ego when toking to others. aim to be humble XD
Well, try not to argue when you have done a mistake. Nothing will fall upon on your stride over here. Apologize and say nothing henceforth. You will gain nothing by arguing, and you would be better off doing something else. Just some friendly advice.

GMAN

Well, try not to argue when you have done a mistake. Nothing will fall upon on your stride over here. Apologize and say nothing henceforth. You will gain nothing by arguing, and you would be better off doing something else. Just some friendly advice.

GMAN

thx bro for ur kind advice :D

ah....i knew it...all along I knew u muz be a guy from the start...;)

TS, bad joke....:nono:

to Phoenix Ng...

Dun think i dunno what you are doing in the background. You better stop doing it and i'll treat as nothing happen...

to the rest... popcorn time... (2nd time using)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for some low class fun, I can tell you I don't have the patience. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long establishment. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the forum alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will de-register you (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.