Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja i may be wrong but popcorn time is making reference to movies and which the phrase DCA used was a spoof taken off the recent movie "Taken" DCA used this pharse in another thread b4.
Eh? I don't get it. :bsmilie:

GMAN

"any issue take it to pm"

"any issue take it to pm"

"any issue take it to pm" :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
Yes Night86mare. my bad for that issue ya. should take in the advise of Singapore Young Photographer award recipient yeah?

Yes Night86mare. my bad for that issue ya. should take in the advise of Singapore Young Photographer award recipient yeah?

:nono::nono:

that one is nothing.....

canongrapher > any award recipient, so scary, so pro!!!!! :bsmilie:

hey why is this thread so happening? i mean, this is between TS and Mod, right? Like, what's the hoo-haa about?

If mod catch her doing anything wrong, then go with the rules.
If not, there's really no point arguing about who's right or wrong.. you don't really see such drama in court right?

peace. :sweat:

hey why is this thread so happening? i mean, this is between TS and Mod, right? Like, what's the hoo-haa about?

If mod catch her doing anything wrong, then go with the rules.
If not, there's really no point arguing about who's right or wrong.. you don't really see such drama in court right?

peace. :sweat:
We are not arguing, we are eating popcorn.

GMAN

close the case already man.
This is getting kinda stale.
:rolleyes:

whats DCA?

DCA is the moderator who de-registered you.

YOu have started this thread but i believe many dont feel it like it shd be. ANyway, you shd have stop this liao and move on. No point for all these.

Btw, i think u have "playing" with the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.