Anyone still want to shoot film...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who are toooo eager to shoot, you can join me & madmacs this sat, 25/8.
will be doing street photography, so anything goes.

meeting place: tg pagar mrt
time: 2.00pm

pm me to exchange hp numbers (nick, hp).

#1. excelglsi (Minolta Dynax 600si)
#2. Myopia (Minolta Maxxum 3xi)
#3. madmacs (various )
#4. Benji77 (Nikon FM2)
#5. jijicat (Nikon F5)
#6. wee_ly (minolta)
#7. LL (Nikon F80D)

do keep me informed. cheers!

#3. madmacs (various )
#4. Benji77 (Nikon FM2)
#5. jijicat (Nikon F5)
#6. wee_ly (minolta)
#7. LL (Nikon F80D)

do keep me informed. cheers!
Bro I got a class lesson on the 25 of Aug.... wowwww cant join u guys.... so sorry..:cry:

Shoot is planned for sometime in early Sept.

Current 7 attendees are:

1. hwaseng
2. myopia
3. wee_ly
4. jijicat
5. madmacs
6. benji77
7. Lazerlordz (Reserved for you, kindly email me your details):)

This is planned for Sept so that we have suffient time to plan and dont rush into it. :)

Newbie ok? I would like to join you guys this Sat afternoon if possible. Just ordered my film body. If lucky I can get it by this week. Very excited, can't wait, never shot film before.:)

bro, you also going into film? play with film got to have patience but the suspense when collecting the photos is thrilling.

Shoot is planned for sometime in early Sept.

Current 7 attendees are:

1. hwaseng
2. myopia
3. wee_ly
4. jijicat
5. madmacs
6. benji77
7. Lazerlordz (Reserved for you, kindly email me your details):)

This is planned for Sept so that we have suffient time to plan and dont rush into it. :)

I have a suggestion, as some say that most are new to each other. Why not have a meetup to get to know each other. At the same time, chat about manual SLRs and kinds. I think this would better prepare those for the actual shoot.
For season users, no need to say lah but offering advise would be good to promote the activity. So what do ya say?
I'm interested to take out my camera again(it's like my sword in the olden days, no take out but once take out must see red). Has been lying in my dry box for too long.

hehe...so much planning and preparation. lets not make it sound so stressful for those new to film lah. lets meet, chat, eat, drink and shoot ;p

if you are free this sat afternoon, do join us. we will meet at tanjong pagar mrt and slowly make our way to chinatown. :)

#3. madmacs (various )
#4. Benji77 (Nikon FM2)
#5. jijicat (Nikon F5)
#6. wee_ly (minolta)

Hmmm..since we are shooting film, can we somehow agree to whether we shooting landscape or fast action stuff or models...was thinking of bringing my minolta 3xi, but if situation permits, now I am thinking maybe i can bring my vintage cameras to shoot as well..;) I keen on taking my old nikon F or voiltlander or maybe the contaflex out to play...

hehe...so much planning and preparation. lets not make it sound so stressful for those new to film lah. lets meet, chat, eat, drink and shoot ;p

if you are free this sat afternoon, do join us. we will meet at tanjong pagar mrt and slowly make our way to chinatown. :)

You shooting film this saturday or going digital?:)

is there still space? can i join with my fm2?

thanks!

is there still space? can i join with my fm2?

thanks!

for sat? sure. just come on down to tanjong pagar mrt. pm scud your contact.

i got 1 roll of velvia 50 loaded since jan 2007... haven click 1 time yet... hahaha... can i go waste my film?

brudder...come come...lets us waste :bsmilie:

bro, you also going into film? play with film got to have patience but the suspense when collecting the photos is thrilling.

Yep, trying film. First time, serious. Never shot before(secondary school eons ago shot twice, no count hehe). Want to shoot bw and slides but must crawl first:bsmilie:

hey ivan,

get a couple rolls of TriX and shoot b&w la! i've started developing my own b&w and its much more satisfying than shooting digital!

Yep, trying film. First time, serious. Never shot before(secondary school eons ago shot twice, no count hehe). Want to shoot bw and slides but must crawl first:bsmilie:

yeah, i'm setting up my cam for b&w too. I great to see so many going for BW. next thing is wait till you try darkroom. it's even more fun. i bet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.