Anyone ship Fed Ex or UPS before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea they screwed me of about US$400 when they shipped and damaged my pc back from the US!;( Fedex also once when they delivered a package to me they just ring the bell once and dump the package on the floor and left without waiting for someone to answer. Lucky i heard the dog barking otherwise my package could have been stolen!

no need to sign for?

no need to sign for?

even so should either put in the mailbox or wait for an answer instead of just dumping it where people can see it and steal it. The post office sure as hell doesn't do that.

no wonder...

u pay for what u get...

well in my guess i paid for signature requirement etc...and they still f up...so who f up? sure hell as not me coz i paid what they wanted for top dollar treatment. the best i say is go with the post office or DHL for freight shipping. they do the best service never kenna all this bs when i use those 2 options.

well in my guess i paid for signature requirement etc...and they still f up...so who f up? sure hell as not me coz i paid what they wanted for top dollar treatment. the best i say is go with the post office or DHL for freight shipping. they do the best service never kenna all this bs when i use those 2 options.

i kena sh!t from singpost... so not gonna try that...

DHL all the way, since got discount also... it pays to be loyal.

seldom use fedex or ups nowadays.

i kena sh!t from singpost... so not gonna try that...

DHL all the way, since got discount also... it pays to be loyal.

seldom use fedex or ups nowadays.

oops when i said post office i meant the us postal service :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.