Any IPT takers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also finish my 8th lesson. Take the IPT IPPT test, failed but I am sick! Not sick also can't pass, haha! :bsmilie:

9th n 10th is for those doing MUT. So, if u completes all 8, no need to attend. Might be my LAST RT/IPT as I mostly going to MR soon. I serve more than 10 yrs of reservist, due to high amt of low keys, I still kenna stuck. Maybe next yr one more high key, I am a FREE man, haha! :bsmilie::heart:

I dun mind ICT... But I very mind of IPPT! :bsmilie:

I dun mind ICT... But I very mind of IPPT! :bsmilie:

Agreed with that. ICT some time very relax for me. But for IPPT, fail liao, still got RT/IPT etc... A total waste of time and also, the amt which u claim only $10, I bet on 4D also more than that. But u do exercise till you almost die, some time can injure urself. :thumbsd::angry:

If we are fit, we will be, no need to train us like animal. I see those under RT train like BMT time, maybe worst than that. Imagine the time we spend on that, can make don't know how many babies liao. That's y singapore low in birth rate, that's one of the reason. All male goes home late n tired after RT. Where got mood to produce baby? When we free, wife might not. :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.