another lonely valentine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A student with Pentax gear waiting to burst into a Canon butterfy? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You mean Canon moth, not butterfly:

800px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg

Originally Posted by liquidforce
Jeanie, you're making this a yearly event!!!!!!!! why are you still a lonely valentine when there are so many eligible bachelors here in CS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Guys, we need to start forming a queue to ask her out for next year's v-day...........please list your names below

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
How come you are not putting your name in No.1? :bsmilie:

Dang i forgot! is it too late? what's the queue no. now?

Guys, we need to start forming a queue to ask her out for next year's v-day...........please list your names below

1) Rashkae
2)
3)
4)
5)
10035)

1) Rashkae
2)
3)
4)
5)
10035)

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

MO?:bsmilie:

No, speed dating. Jeanie sits there and enjoys her dinner, we all queue and we each get 5 minutes with her at the table. This way she can make sure all CS people can shut up about "meeting Jeanie" and she can get many many Hermes scarfs, Coach bags and a rubbish bin for all the boring red roses.

i'm going to coach factory outlet this saturday...

lai lai, just tell me what you want to get for the fabulous jeanie!

nick, model, and quantity
0. antacid, bigbluebag, x1000!

MTL! BBB!
((=

What did they say?

"Bagman always gets the gal."

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wahhhhhh,you need to iterate your point 3 times ah?:bsmilie:

You win liao!

You are The Only One.

You can represent all of us.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Sorry lah Jeanie, I tried my best.. only one taker. Maybe if you lower your expectations a bit to OG branded scarf and bag... As PM say, no need branded!

Generally,if something isn't refute by the media,then it's probaly isn't an issue just yet.
Most sg guys are good.
To the girls here,asking for the sky is the norm.:thumbsd:

U registered just to post that?

LOL. That does sound like a sweeping statement. Only a minority of guys are blessed with both gd looks and personality, and thus it is still way off as compared to the girls. Hahahaha. This is cos' I tend to check out/see more pretty babes than handsome hunks on the streets. ;)

And I hope the rest spent a meaningful vday even if it's a lonely one... I saw some csers(i think) at the flower exhibition at sentosa having fun taking photographs yesterday. :bsmilie:

Me also having a lonely V-day :(

Nvm, fated, what to do?

But I do have a qns in mind. Esp for single guy. Will you buy flower to a girl, who is single still, but she is close to another guy?

I got know this girl for 5 to 6 years. Didn't date her as she got bf last time. Then now, she likes another guy but they behave like normal friend but this girl will listen to him, care abt him etc.... Just now she ask me why no buy flower for her n I told her that V-day over. She replied that doesn't matter as long got flower. Aren't I stupid enough to get her flower as she slept with the guy on a queen size bed as they went for tour? (They went in group) Furthermore me and her also wouldn't be having those feeling, only as a friend. I suppose V-day is for those lover/couple, not just normal friend, right?

So, if u r a single guy, will u get flower for a girl, who just a normal friend, nothing more than that. :think:

Me also having a lonely V-day :(

Nvm, fated, what to do?

But I do have a qns in mind. Esp for single guy. Will you buy flower to a girl, who is single still, but she is close to another guy?

I got know this girl for 5 to 6 years. Didn't date her as she got bf last time. Then now, she likes another guy but they behave like normal friend but this girl will listen to him, care abt him etc.... Just now she ask me why no buy flower for her n I told her that V-day over. She replied that doesn't matter as long got flower. Aren't I stupid enough to get her flower as she slept with the guy on a queen size bed as they went for tour? (They went in group) Furthermore me and her also wouldn't be having those feeling, only as a friend. I suppose V-day is for those lover/couple, not just normal friend, right?

So, if u r a single guy, will u get flower for a girl, who just a normal friend, nothing more than that. :think:

well frens can give flowers too IMHO
i see nothing wrong in giving a fren flowers on V day

well frens can give flowers too IMHO
i see nothing wrong in giving a fren flowers on V day

Problem lies on she like someone, not me. The one who she likes should be giving her, not me. Not that I am selfish, I just don't see why I should lor. In the end, the one with :bheart: is me. :cry:

No, speed dating. Jeanie sits there and enjoys her dinner, we all queue and we each get 5 minutes with her at the table. This way she can make sure all CS people can shut up about "meeting Jeanie" and she can get many many Hermes scarfs, Coach bags and a rubbish bin for all the boring red roses.

jet_li.jpg

no rubbish bin, her cleaning lady comes along and gets buried in roses

Status
Not open for further replies.