another lonely valentine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha can't imagine ppl who are so humorous can be single

Ever see the couples on the street? The girls, especially the really cute ones, go for the unintelligent, un-funny, no-personality guys. Because they're "oh so cool".

Deep waters run silent. But a dry riverbed is silent too!

No lah bro.

BBB is addictive,no doubt.
photography is very fun too but there's more to life than that;)

Like posting on CS! ;)

like this one?

235882244_77378ceab9_m.jpg

Lol, this is funny. But even with makeup... do you think she will look nice? Hahahaha. I believe without nice features, for both gender, who can carry off the good look? :cool:

Please don't tease old people. Lol, I believe she is one hell of a babe when she was younger. :bsmilie:

:(

doesn't necessarily mean got something happen what

like that, at any point in time when there are 2 people alone in the room something will happen, using that logic die already

You are right, together in one room, on one bed, doesnt mean having something. But will a girl just sleep with a guy on a queen size bed when they went in a group? Since there are other female in the group. I didn't look down on her but I just feel that if I buy her flower, even a stalk only, will be feeling weird esp we just only friend, not even close one. Her :heart: with someone, the $ come from me, not from him. Last time I still buy her flower but after this tour incident, will be a fool to do so. :eek:

Lol, this is funny. But even with makeup... do you think she will look nice? Hahahaha. I believe without nice features, for both gender, who can carry off the good look? :cool:
hehehe, then it's an issue about whether you bother , or not, no?

though sometimes when people bother and do stuff to improve the way they look they mess it up worse.

Please don't tease old people. Lol, I believe she is one hell of a babe when she was younger. :bsmilie:

Got to love a mind that's not cynical and optimistic :bsmilie:

You are right, together in one room, on one bed, doesnt mean having something. But will a girl just sleep with a guy on a queen size bed when they went in a group? Since there are other female in the group. I didn't look down on her but I just feel that if I buy her flower, even a stalk only, will be feeling weird esp we just only friend, not even close one. Her :heart: with someone, the $ come from me, not from him. Last time I still buy her flower but after this tour incident, will be a fool to do so. :eek:

You've been sending her flowers on valentine's all this while and you're still just a friend? Perhaps this year would have been a good time to stop? no?

perhaps all the lonely soul here can start an union then you people will never be lonely anymore on any day.

Me single always but never lonely as my best friend always with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.