Another CPIB case

TODAYonline | Singapore | Tey's confessions 'made under duress'

Somehow i believe him. Because the girl is not pretty.

Its not solely about 'Pretty' or not... but also about a middle age man and a young woman half his age... if its so easy to find a willing girl half your age... 50+ man won't have to pay anything between $500-$1000 for a supposedly 18 year old and then kena jail time... :think:

uhm... jack neo and his affairs?

17av.jpg

This time involving student and professor

From CNA

I'm sure this thread will generate a lot of response :bsmilie:

Let's have 慰安婦 (comfort women) in institutes of higher learning.

That would stop the dirty linens once for all. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
So many exciting news update today :bsmilie:

There will still be 'dirty linens', just that they may not be washed in public :bsmilie:

For all these cases, including both Tey's & Ng's, whatever's the verdict & whether they are subsequently found guilty, convicted of corruption or not, people in position of authority & public office should not place themselves in situations & commit acts where there may be real or preceived conflict or interests or abuse of authority. Its like having relationships between superiors & subordinates in an office, its best avoided. To me, their guilt is beyond question of doubt but it may not be easy to prove, as seen in the cases before the courts. Its tough for the prosecution, but I respect their fearlessness to proceed on these.

Both these men know about the laws, so they should have known better than to succumb to such temptations. Indeed, the greatest of heros cannot seem to be able to escape the clutches/traps of a women & the offer of sex.....

Let's have 慰安婦 (comfort women) in institutes of higher learning.

That would stop the dirty linens once for all. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
After reading her testimony .... I have reached my own conclusion ..... "Oh PLEASE !!!"

I think her testimony effectively nailed him. Unless the defence lawyer can prove that none of it is factual or that she has lied. Offer of a bribe even if not taken is an offence, coercion or attempt to obtain gratification even if it did not succeed/succeeded partially similarly is an offence. It is not neccessary to show real or significant gain or loss in the charge of corruption, as that is but only the consequence & impact

Last edited:
Wah, you the photographer arh? Didnt see this in the papers today. Or are you the defence lawyer with your Objection !!! :)

Last edited:
Pushed her head down 5 times .... At least she hadnt admitted to swallowing .... so he still has a chance of escape

All n all, instead of corruption, it looks more like forcing on indecent act or ... And why all these private life style have become the court focus and newspapers headline about Singapore?

All n all, instead of corruption, it looks more like forcing on indecent act or ... And why all these private life style have become the court focus and newspapers headline about Singapore?

An old master said, ‘Mountains are mountains and rivers are rivers.’ The meaning of these words is not that mountains are mountains, but that mountains are mountains. Therefore we should thoroughly study these mountains. When we thoroughly study the mountains, this is the mountain training. Such mountains and rivers themselves spontaneously become wise ones and sages.

Pushed her head down 5 times .... At least she hadnt admitted to swallowing .... so he still has a chance of escape

If evidence so graphic and described in Court, then it is bad news for the lady (her repute tarnished) and the defendant.

An old master said, ‘Mountains are mountains and rivers are rivers.’ The meaning of these words is not that mountains are mountains, but that mountains are mountains. Therefore we should thoroughly study these mountains. When we thoroughly study the mountains, this is the mountain training. Such mountains and rivers themselves spontaneously become wise ones and sages.

mountains do not turn, roads turn.
roads cannot turn, cars turn.
cars cannot turn, human turn.

deep?