Announcing the Photo Biz forum

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
The Photo Biz forum is now open for .... err .... business.

Please post all the related queries and information on the photography industry in Singapore (and around the region) in here so that we can all collectively share and grow.

And as per usual, we are looking for able-bodied and fair-minded person(s) to volunteer to be SuperUsers to help us maintain this forum - please submit your application to myself for review with the Admin team.

Enjoy!

I have moved over some of the discussions which I feel are related to the business side of photography, but will need help to sort through the rest of the forums to find those that may be related.

Please PM me with the thread link if any member feels that the discussion is better placed in this forum.

Examples (or guidelines on suitability) would be
a) Discussions on what type of studio light is suitable for wedding - General
b) Discussions on where to buy said studio lights - Consumers Corner
c) Discussions on how much to charge for outdoor wedding with studio light - Photo Biz
d) Discussions on where to shoot outdoor wedding with studio light - Photo Biz

Get the picture (pun intended ;p)? Anyway, as this is still evolving, we will review the suitability of threads from time to time and relocate to their "proper" sections where needed.

Please DO NOT post consumer related questions here eg.

1. "Where can I find a photography instructor and what is the rate?"

2. "Where can I find a product photographer to take product photos for my website?"

These type of questions belong to the "Consumer Corner forum" not here/

Any thread contravening the above #1, #2 & #3 will be moved or deleted without notice

Last edited: