Announcement! announcement! cafe f'stop is open for biz!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Fumiryu,
thx for sharing some nice DOF shot tat u taken in cafe f'stop.. esp your #6 and #8.. but for #8 (flower) i think if u are to bring up the contrast in Photoshop will be even better.
hopes to see you again..
shoot more and we can share more :D
cheers.

Thank you for your compliments. So should we print out #6 and #8 and display them inside your cafe?:bigeyes:

hi jeanatte (hopes I spelt your name correctly);)
thx for dropping by cafe f'stop yday. hopes you like the environment here.
I was too excited talking to you on photography and video sturf, forgot abt taking any foods and drinks order from you and your dad.. my apology... ;)
hopes to see you pop by again for some sharing, and try our cakes and ice-cream, or just cofe.. I am sure u will like them..:D
cheers.

Lucky lady, 1st camera aiming for 5D already. Moreover, have "loanshark" to support the funds.

just a suggestion,, but seeing as you are a photog enthusiast, why not post some pictures of the cafe, food etc...

just a suggestion,, but seeing as you are a photog enthusiast, why not post some pictures of the cafe, food etc...

good idea..
i will do tat..
thx for your suggestions :D

dropped by for a snack just now...maybe have wireless access ;) ...ok lah, that's a nice to have, not a necessity :bsmilie:. It's a great place to sit and chat!

thx Faiz..
hope to see you drop by the cafe :)
here's the map for all of u so easier to find..
map.jpg

all are welcome :D

copy and paste this from my other post.

it may look more familiar if you have Funan center in the map. Walk from Cityhall MRT, towards Funan and keep walkdown down till Parliment House, cross the road to the Parliment House side of the road, still walk further down till you come to a bridge, take a few shots of the CBD/ UOB Plaza 1, Stand Chart building and even One George St building will all be in view, then continue walking down till you pass seven eleven, it's next to 7-11. If you keep walking straight, you'll see speakers corner on your right and One Geroge St on your left. you overshot liao. haha

Easier lah, Google Map here to help. The below link will take you to the bridge. Notice the 2 white parallel lines? That's the bridge, follow it down and you'll see 7-11 and Cafe F/Stop. If you pan north-wards, you'll see Funan center.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...3.850327&spn=0.004628,0.010214&t=h&iwloc=addr

oh thx etegration,

it diffinately helps.. really appreciated.:D
and it is abt 10min walk from Peninsula shopping center.. ;)

and etegartion, i have told my partner abt you.. mention your real name.. so tat he know who u are ;)

really thx for your full support.. :thumbsup:

dropped by for a snack just now...maybe have wireless access ;) ...ok lah, that's a nice to have, not a necessity :bsmilie:. It's a great place to sit and chat!

thx knoxknocks for the support.
glad to hear tat you like the place.
we will diffinately look into wireless access.
saw your website.. nice work you have..
by any chance tat you have drop your biz card in our small "fish tank"? ;)

hopes to see you dropping by again.
cheers:D

Thx Peirce for dropping by..
hopes you like our food as well.. :D
hopes to see you again soon..
cheers

thx Kent Leong for dropping by on Sat..
hopes u like our place and food too.
welcome you again anytime..
cheers:)

oh thx etegration,

it diffinately helps.. really appreciated.:D
and it is abt 10min walk from Peninsula shopping center.. ;)

and etegartion, i have told my partner abt you.. mention your real name.. so tat he know who u are ;)

really thx for your full support.. :thumbsup:

no problem at all. so any branches opening soon? kekekekekek

hi All..
just to let everyone knows that today (4 feb) cafe f'stop will not open for biz. biz will resume tomorrow (5Feb). Sorry for any inconvenient caused.
:embrass:
regards

hi all,
valentine's day special.... :)

valentine.jpg

Hey nice chatting with u yesterday bro.. Dunno whether u still remember, I was the one who ordered american cheesecake and oreo cheesecake and 1 ice latte..;p Will definitely drop by again..;)

thx xtn32,
glad tat you love them..
i myself sometimes also cant resist the cake and ice-cream.. paid myself to eat them.. ;p
let me know if you are around and probably we can chit chat abit ;)

heh, i couldn't resist the cheese cake :D . . . will you be open during the chinese new year? . . . my buddies, etegration and jay77, and i might probably drop by :)

heh, i couldn't resist the cheese cake :D . . . will you be open during the chinese new year? . . . my buddies, etegration and jay77, and i might probably drop by :)

glad tat u like the cheese cake..
myself cant resist the ice-cream ;p
u are always welcome to popby anytime.. :D

cheers

Hey nice chatting with u yesterday bro.. Dunno whether u still remember, I was the one who ordered american cheesecake and oreo cheesecake and 1 ice latte..;p Will definitely drop by again..;)

oh yes.. of cos i do remember you.. u brought along with your GF rite.. ;)
nice chat with you too..
hopes to see u again..
cheers.:)

wow... seems like going great !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

will drop by once my workload is being relieved a bit..... :bsmilie: still swarmed with more 2 print jobs to do.... :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.