And the winner of the 30,000th post contest is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:

wah liew........

simi dai chi?!??!! 1st thing i log on in the morning is that i'm the winner of Who wants to be a millionaire!!!!!!!!!

a good start for the week!! hehehee........ :embrass:

*Oscar style*
i had been chasing this award for the past 3mths.... i am so excited!!! i wld like to thank my parents, my loved ones and God.. for giving me this chance! thank u all so much!

I LOVE U GUYS!! :D

Originally posted by AdamGoi

No problem...will be holding it in conjunction with hackie wedding dinner tonite @ Westin Stamford...all are invited! Don't be late!

gee..... u mean bluestrike leaked the news??!?!!

{bbusername} and i are supposed to make it a private function!!
My dear {bbusername}!! u'll get it tonite... *spank bs's buttocks*

Originally posted by Simon
Hey hackie you better reply to this thread and say I'M-THE-WINNER. ONLY hackie Should reply NO ONE ELSE!!!

oops... i missed this.......

I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

now....... where's my D1x??
:dent:

Hehehehe...this april fool's day joke is so funny.....:bsmilie: :D

Originally posted by Goose
Hehehehe...this april fool's day joke is so funny.....:bsmilie: :D

it's farny alrite...my toes are laffing...ekhekhekhekhek...:bsmilie: juz reached class...and checked new posts on clubsnap...and still blur of wat's going on....:dunno:

hi guys, just to let you know I am following the threads with much amusement :)

I couldn't have been the 30,000 poster cos with I logged off yesterday, it was at 29,8xx.

Very clever April Fool's trick. Not sure whether is this deemed as a netowrk/servevr security flaw tho'

No problem...will be holding it in conjunction with isomers007 wedding dinner tonite @ Westin Stamford...all are invited! Don't be late!

haiz...now everybody knows!! :p paisey...:embrass: err...where's my prize???

beware what you read here. this is all a ploy. there is NO 30,000th winner and there are no prizes for it if there indeed was one. all your posts are contributing to some evil grand scheme to generate web advertising income in order to finance some fundamentalist-terrorist movement.

big brother's watching all your reactions.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

siao liao.. i am really feeling very blur liao.. hehe... siao liao...

/me dig a hole under his bed and hide there till april fool day is over ;p

Originally posted by Jason Ho
Don't act blur leh {bbusername}. Act blur also must give treat hor. ;)

Siao liao.... now even win also must pay 1000+ to treat u all.. haha.. siao liao.. ;p

No problem...will be holding it in conjunction with {bbusername} wedding dinner tonite @ Westin Stamford...all are invited! Don't be late!
Tonight me and {bbusername} getting married.. ALL are invited! ;)

ME ME ME !

/me slap bs for forgetting he will be married wif me.

Actually.. who really win the 30,000 post thingy? Or is that contest also a joke? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Edmund
Fundee!

Congratulations Fundee!! We'll contact you soon! ;)
contact me if you want to gve me present......if you want to take something from me......consider i dont exist.:D

No problem...will be holding it in conjunction with {bbusername} wedding dinner tonite @ Westin Stamford...all are invited! Don't be late!
ya rite!!.dinner will be serve at 7pm....
MENU:
MAGGI CURRY FLAVOUR
MAGGI ASAM LAKSA FLAVOUR
MAGGI CHIKEN FLAVOUR
SUCKLING PIG (CERTIFIED HALAL)
PRATA KOSONG
PRATA ONION
PRATA EGG
U-CHAR KUEY

DRINK WILL BE RIBENA...

Status
Not open for further replies.