And the winner of the 30,000th post contest is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M THE WINNER. Sorry, me studying for exams. Can anybody confirm that I am the winner?

Yes indeed, {bbusername}, you are the winner!

Originally posted by Edmund
{bbusername}!

Congratulations {bbusername}!! We'll contact you soon! ;)

Me still finding it very hard to believe. Still in deep shock..... :D :D

Never thought that I would win something. Thanks to everybody, especially the lao jiaos for the advice and guidance that I have gained from Clubsnap... I hope that all Clubsnappers would all work hard towards making Clubsnap the premier photography forum in Singapore, or even the world. Happy posting:rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by sneezybum

Me still finding it very hard to believe. Still in deep shock..... :D :D

Never thought that I would win something. Thanks to everybody, especially the lao jiaos for the advice and guidance that I have gained from Clubsnap... I hope that all Clubsnappers would all work hard towards making Clubsnap the premier photography forum in Singapore, or even the world. Happy posting:rbounce: :rbounce:

lol :gbounce:

Oh.. So, this is why.. I'm the 30,000th winner?

Really? Hee hee..

So, what's the prize for that?

I am urban.

I am not sure whether i got the 30,000th post or not. I only know today is April Fool's joke.

30,000th post got prize meh?

Cheers guys, you guys in this forum is great.

s40 rocks

wah piang, just woke up , blur like sotong........out of the blue kena this sorta thing...........

Anyway, Happy April Fool to all.......

Originally posted by kaipium
wah piang, just woke up , blur like sotong........out of the blue kena this sorta thing...........

Anyway, Happy April Fool to all.......

HAHAH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

any idea which thread that I posted that is the 30,000th ??

I remember when I saw 29,910 th post , then refresh the forum again and someone at the irc mention that we had exceeded the 30k .... any proof or log ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.