[AlvinLYT] A photo whenever possible 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinlyt

Sep 16, 2009
Yishun
Hey Photogs out there, i'm new in this forumn hope to share with you all my photos and hope to recieve some comments and critiques from the pros out there. Hope you all can give me more advices to improve:D

First to start off~

Spread my wings
Spreadmywings.jpg

Inseparableness
inseparableness.jpg

Intersection
Intersection.jpg

2nd day!
Went to town after school. Walk walk talk talk snap snap and it started to rain! sian! Nevertheless still a few photos to share

Curiosity
Curiosity.jpg

What are they looking at?? ( ans below)
Splash
Splash.jpg

The eye
Theeye.jpg

Taken at the esplanade

2nd day!
Went to town after school. Walk walk talk talk snap snap and it started to rain! sian! Nevertheless still a few photos to share

Curiosity
Curiosity.jpg

Splash
Splash.jpg

Hmm, another angle to consider (not sure if it will work thou?) - take a shot from behind the three ladies, so that you can catch them in action, and capture the 'splash' scene in their camera. ;)

2nd day!

Curiosity
Curiosity.jpg

Splash
Splash.jpg

Hmm, another angle to consider (not sure if it will work thou?) - take a shot from behind the three ladies, so that you can catch them in action, and capture the 'splash' scene in their camera. ;)

OO!!! Yea good idea. Thanks for that reminder!:D

Monday Blues everyone. Yup it's a start of another week! Some photos to share which is use for my assignment.

Orchard Pyramid (day)
Pyramid.jpg

Orchard Pyramid (night)
Pyramidnight.jpg

Jiayous for the upcoming days for this week guys!!;)

Hi Its another week is going to end le!!! Yeahness!! Comeon peeps more comments to come in good or bad just say it. Not a problem at all;)

Another shot to show u guys, my 2nd paronama till now. Not good as compared to others. PP was kinda bad.. Anyway to improve?

common scene in CS
SGParonnama.jpg

Yoohoo guys! Im back for today.
A view from orchard central's sky garden.;)

Orchard
Orchard.jpg

Very cool. Ever thought of trying an evening or night version? Maybe I should give it a go ... I've yet to take a decent pano ... haha :thumbsup:

Hey tootsie, thank you for you kind comment although i dont think its very nice hahahaha... Yea maybe can try a night shot paronama one day:D

Hi peep, Had 2 busy weeks rushing for assignments. Finally there is time to go phototaking and upload some picture.3rd try on panorama, took this picutre yst at Yishun Dam, Lower Seletar Reservior. C&C welcome:D

LSR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.