[AhBlack]APWP - Giving back

Nice story haha , a friend of mine managed to help me find the Lego Emo girl figurine too ; it's my favorite !
I might redo this shot, as i think the sad clown and maggie should be clearer to tell the full story.

I got the Emo Girl from a best stranger in the world. I was heading to Toys R Us, going to "feel" the minifig, and 3 ppl were there earlier than me, and I thought no hope d as I can see they know what they are doing... But I still went ahead and start with a few packs. Then I started to talk to one of the guy, to check with them whether they found any Emo Girl. Sadly, nope. Then he decided to get the staff to bring them a new box! They got lucky and they moved to the counter and start digging the new box. Since no hope d, I decided to go back to office after molested every packs. When I stepped out of the store, the guy ran out and yelled at me, and asked me to follow him. Then, he passed me the pack with Emo Girl. Damn... I almost cried...

I was planning to get the only the Mime and Sad Clown, as I think they belong to each other! Then it came, the Emo Girl... Yeah baby... Project love triangle initiated!

Thanks for dropping by! Glad you like it!

Chasing Girl - You, Me & Her 追妞仔 - 你我她 by ah.b|ack, on Flickr
Mime 1 - 0 Sad Clown

Mime 1 - 1 Sad Clown

Final score: Draw! But let's call it a win win situation

Fujifilm X-T1 + Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.4
Snapseed - Black & White

Marina Bay Sands by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Best shot from yesterday trials and errors (mostly errors hahaha...) night photography, with my "new" old lens!!!

Fujifilm X-T1 + Konica Hexanon AR 24mm f2.8
Snapseed - Sharpening (forgot to re-focus after changing lens...)

Last edited: