Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
haha....we have a boys day out....male photog...male models....vincent got new avatar ...

I'm not vincent... :cry: :cry: :bsmilie:

Eh, I strongly suggest we have the army boys model in their swimming trunks.. kekeke.. (need to boost female participation :D )

Update! Most of the gals have pulled out!! :(

Anyway, here's the status for the list of people I'd PMed for the next outing on the 8th May

1. Vamptress
2.The_Cheat - interested; confirm later
3.Snapboy - confirm
4.vader
5.witness - confirm
6.icer - confirm
7.sigrd - not able to make it...
8.Denis - interested; confirm later
9.foxtwo - interested; confirm later
10.landes - interested; confirm later
11. Khairi - not able to make it...
12. Scanner
13.xin
14. Peterpan
15. lingfoo - tentatively confirm
16. quekky - interested; confirm later
17. sdx4670r - interested; confirm later
18. Vincentt_whale - confirm
19. leodo - confirm
20. Nivlek
21.Vibrancyniche
22. Tiffy - not able to make it...
23. juzthin
24. tmc17479 - not able to make it...
25. OzOn3 - interested; confirm later

Here's the list of people who'd expressed interest. Snapboy would contact you guys later! :blah:
1. AReality
2. Brandon
3. nicholaslee
4. cointre

Apart from the outing next week, Foxtwo and I would be heading down to SBG this saturday in the afternoon to have a recce. Anyone else interested to join us? :dunno:

hey guys...as you probably can tell, i'm really new here! But this seems like a great hangout place.

Do you all already know each other? What kinds of cameras do u all carry? SLRs and digital SLR is it? I feel a little ameteurish to join in, since I only own a point-and-shoot Canon Ixus 330! :cool:

daphz said:
hey guys...as you probably can tell, i'm really new here! But this seems like a great hangout place.

Do you all already know each other? What kinds of cameras do u all carry? SLRs and digital SLR is it? I feel a little ameteurish to join in, since I only own a point-and-shoot Canon Ixus 330! :cool:
point and shoot is still a camera...big cam or small cam is still a camera...the only thing different is the photographer...so join in and have fun with this kind of crazy group.

a point and shoot is a good start for creative composition. ch-check it out yo!

daphz said:

I like Ixus!! They're sooo sleek and cute! And it's a Kwanon somemore... :blah:

Anyway khairi is right. P&S camera are the best to learn composition, as one would not be bogged down by technical aspects of photography, and concerned more about "the moment". In fact, I'd seen shots taken by a P&S that could easily be considered professional work.

Ultimately, it's not the camera that matters; it's the photographer that count. :D

Oh! As for your question about what kind of camera we carry, I think there's all sort... quite a number of SLR user (manual and autofocus ones, with representatives from the Ni-Kon, Kwanon and the Konica-Minolta clans), consumer digicams, prosumer digicams and DSLRs. Well, at least that's what I saw during the last outing at Little India. Sad to say, I remember the cameras better than the faces!! :bsmilie:

We'd had one outing last saturday, and we'd had fun. So, yah. We do know each other, slightly now... but all are still welcome. :D

daphz said:

Hi hi Daphz..

Join us! Need more girls *winks*

Update!

1. Vamptress - Unconfirmed about SBG, but joining you guys after that.
2.The_Cheat - interested; confirm later
3.Snapboy - confirm
4.vader
5.witness - confirm
6.icer - confirm
7.sigrd - not able to make it...
8.Denis - interested; confirm later
9.foxtwo - interested; confirm later
10.landes - interested; confirm later
11. Khairi - not able to make it...
12. Scanner
13.xin
14. Peterpan
15. lingfoo - tentatively confirm
16. quekky - interested; confirm later
17. sdx4670r - interested; confirm later
18. Vincentt_whale - confirm
19. leodo - confirm
20. Nivlek
21.Vibrancyniche
22. Tiffy - not able to make it...
23. juzthin
24. tmc17479 - not able to make it...
25. OzOn3 - interested; confirm later

Here's the list of people who'd expressed interest. Snapboy would contact you guys later! :blah:
1. AReality
2. Brandon
3. nicholaslee
4. cointre

VampTreSS said:
Eh where's vincentt whale? My F4 model? keh keh keh keh

Think he said something about going back to Indonesia this weekend or something like that. Said it somewhere on peterpan's thread for the weekend outing to the zoo... :D

Anyway, you super MIA queen! How come still haven't posted your photos yet? Busy with selling your memory cards huh? (though I dare say the prices you are offering is very very tempting!)

The_Cheat said:
Think he said something about going back to Indonesia this weekend or something like that. Said it somewhere on peterpan's thread for the weekend outing to the zoo... :D

Anyway, you super MIA queen! How come still haven't posted your photos yet? Busy with selling your memory cards huh? (though I dare say the prices you are offering is very very tempting!)

*wink wink* temptin ahhhh... *grins*

Yah.. Busy with other stuff.. I haven't even touched the pics I took at Little India.. In anyway, it's not good enough so haven't done anything about it yet.. Probably over the next few weeks.. When I'm not so distracted..

Wonder if Vincentt will be back by the 8th? Want to try more poses with him.. My new guinea pig.. keh keh keh keh

VampTreSS said:
*wink wink* temptin ahhhh... *grins*

Yah.. Busy with other stuff.. I haven't even touched the pics I took at Little India.. In anyway, it's not good enough so haven't done anything about it yet.. Probably over the next few weeks.. When I'm not so distracted..

Wonder if Vincentt will be back by the 8th? Want to try more poses with him.. My new guinea pig.. keh keh keh keh

Aiyah! He have confirm already lah! So he should be there lor... Hmm... how come you suddenly like young boys liao huh? :bsmilie:

Pictures lousy huh? Couldn't be as lousy as mine right? Post lah! Post lah! I'll post mine tonight, if I do manage to get to the photo-lab in time! :bsmilie:

daphz said:

type of cam is NOT a factor... type of lens is NOT a factor... your interest IS a factor...(hmm sounds like a tag from "fear factor" :think: " ;p

don't worry about feeling amateurish, :) if lidat you will never make the first step. better get on the waiting list fast, places are going going gone :D

The_Cheat said:
Aiyah! He have confirm already lah! So he should be there lor... Hmm... how come you suddenly like young boys liao huh? :bsmilie:

Pictures lousy huh? Couldn't be as lousy as mine right? Post lah! Post lah! I'll post mine tonight, if I do manage to get to the photo-lab in time! :bsmilie:

:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: go go go!!!
let's see your MF pics!! ;p

foxtwo said:
:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: go go go!!!
let's see your MF pics!! ;p

Aiyah... later show all the ameuteurish picture, a bit paiseh lor! :bsmilie:

Anyway, I was thinking leh, the waiting list like very intimidating hor? Maybe should just include everyone in, and see whether we can have a outing with 50 peole or not!? Haaa~! :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
Aiyah... later show all the ameuteurish picture, a bit paiseh lor! :bsmilie:

Anyway, I was thinking leh, the waiting list like very intimidating hor? Maybe should just include everyone in, and see whether we can have a outing with 50 peole or not!? Haaa~! :bsmilie:

wahliao, compare my "coconuts" shot which is... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: loh.. lolzzz i just took a pic cos it looked interesting... hehehe...

show show lah!

eh, "clubsnap newbies invade SBG" as Straits Times headline??

yup...juz start a who's on thread la....

add to list...btw sorry foxtwo....army confusing me ahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.