Advises needed for purchasing Lumix

Status
Not open for further replies.
saifulbahar said:
Guess what? Missed out both events, didn't go up to KL or attend the PLUG. Actually had a major heart attack :bheart: (literally) and was warded at NUH and just discharged a few hours ago. But my wife was kind enough to bring the newly bought FZ20 to the hospital for me to play around with :bsmilie: . So now on one month MC and hope to get some experiment with the Lumix when visiting parks and so on during my low level exercise.

Oh my, oh boy!
Recently, there were lots of CSers taking pics at OCH. Now we are hearing CSers warded. one after another........Co-incident? :bigeyes:

Do take care. :) PLUG is still one month from now....... See you soon.

life is short
enjoy
last week saw my colleague chatting nearby
today go to work
got announcement he died yesterday - HA
just like that

have fun with your lumix :)

and

REST

saifulbahar said:
Guess what? Missed out both events, didn't go up to KL or attend the PLUG. Actually had a major heart attack :bheart: (literally) and was warded at NUH and just discharged a few hours ago. But my wife was kind enough to bring the newly bought FZ20 to the hospital for me to play around with :bsmilie: . So now on one month MC and hope to get some experiment with the Lumix when visiting parks and so on during my low level exercise.

wah...saifulbahar, we haven't met you before but do take care and rest well...

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the well wishing... Truly appreciate it especially those who PM me and willing to come down to meet me and help me out with my FZ20.... he he he... No worries, I can still join in any outing as long as its not taxing....

Status
Not open for further replies.