Abuse of authority by Singapore Bus Service Traffic Wardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Singapore Bus Service Traffic Wardens are not Traffic Police.

The clips showed that they are not working at all.
They parked there, well, just to enjoy their makans at a short walking distance.

They have definitely abused their authority (show-offs) and if I am not wrong, they have committed the offence of illegal parking on the road.

:thumbsd:

haiz pls let off the 2 officers lah , they are working and need to eat too.. nuthin wrong with that. everyone is just busy earning a living , to each of its own

haiz pls let off the 2 officers lah , they are working and need to eat too.. nuthin wrong with that. everyone is just busy earning a living , to each of its own
i'm very sure there are motorcycle lots behind that hawker centre...:)

anyway this seem to have happened at bedok south ave 3 blk 73 hawker centre

..eating is fine..

but parking your motorbike on double yellow line
after booking someone else is a blatant floggin of the rules which should not be tolerated in any civilised country with institutionalised law

if everyone is so particular about small things , then this world really jalard liao . but then they should not have park on the double yellow line

They not only blocking the traffic also blocking the pedestrian walkway:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

These people should be shot twice, Once in the head, then one more time to make sure they are dead. Looks like economy is bad every little thing also want to penalise.

I think most are unhappy that they abuse their authority for illegal parking rather than they enjoying their breakfast while eating. :sweat:

They even put their helmets on the bike and super showing off...

Watch their expressions when they are video-ed. Very fierce and stuck-up leh...

they simply bor-chap...very yah yah leh..! like they rule the world...

if everyone is so particular about small things , then this world really jalard liao . but then they should not have park on the double yellow line
well, i know what you mean by them being only human
but i think it's the attitude when being confrotned that's rather off-putting
they just waved the guy away like he was a fly, and that they were 100% justified

=D

well, i know what you mean by them being only human
but i think it's the attitude when being confrotned that's rather off-putting
they just waved the guy away like he was a fly, and that they were 100% justified

=D

i think they were just abit stunned by the videoman..even they themselves dunno how to explain it.. but how did he manage to shoot at the same time , think he is hanging the phone on his neck , hehe ..

I hope the person who made that video, reported this to the police.

IMO, those two aren't fit for the job. :thumbsd:

If they are sbs employees...they able to issue summons to a parked car along the road?
juz wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.