About the upcoming photomarathon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW bro. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:.
I believe in good karma too. Good luck for the Photomarathon.

haha thanks, later got to go buy batteries, lots of last minute shopping and charging of batteries and such. hur hur hur :sweatsm:

I'm going down with some friends for the youth cat tmr. Good luck to everyone!

Too big to carry around tommorow...

I'm going with my 16-35, 85 1.8 and 135L

Lightweight and good! (but the water will weigh a ton)

Everybody who will be there, have fun tomorrow!

I have yet to pack my stuff....tired. :sweat:

so... what are the results? I just went home without waiting for the release.

they havent updated the website.

Anybody wanna share what they shot for the 3 themes today? (un-digital touched up/cropped/color tweaked, as you would have submitted today)
Pls don't post too big a photo...for convienient viewing here perhaps? (width 500?)
:)

i am confused why boys that look younger than me have pro bodies. I seen a boy holding a eos Mark.

And don't destroy their equipments!

probably parents have bigger spending power to allow their kids use better equipment? Or the more logical one my fren told me - schools loan out those equipment. Yah i do know certain schools really spend on such equipments for their ccas. Which is good in a way. :thumbsup:

Let's not dwell too much on their equipment...hehe...later someone starts a pointless flamewar. haaa

p.s
those photomarathon photos in Flickr, pls do tag with "canonphotomarathon" , makes searching/viewing convienient for us. Thank you! :)

i am confused why boys that look younger than me have pro bodies. I seen a boy holding a eos Mark.

Ya ... L lens some more:confused: youngster nowadays so RICH!!!:bsmilie:

probably parents have bigger spending power to allow their kids use better equipment? Or the more logical one my fren told me - schools loan out those equipment. Yah i do know certain schools really spend on such equipments for their ccas. Which is good in a way. :thumbsup:

Let's not dwell too much on their equipment...hehe...later someone starts a pointless flamewar. haaa

p.s
those photomarathon photos in Flickr, pls do tag with "canonphotomarathon" , makes searching/viewing convienient for us. Thank you! :)

hey good idea!

I think it's unfair to link equipments with age. :nono:

why not? u have kids driving beemers, mercs, and even lambos.

it simply means that they're more well-off than most of us. either that, or they really need it. or they really think that they need it.

Was that "boy" wearing a jungle cap? :sweat:

ok thanks, hope to read it here

ahaha, I'm still a boy, and I'm using a 1D.

It's just a reality that children are living a "better" life than the older generation. ( I mean this materialistically, but maybe not emotionally/spiritually etc etc)

We just have to accept this, and hope that we can build an even better life for our own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.