About the upcoming photomarathon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Themes different loh, no use referencing.... however, I believe M'sia and Vietnam have completed this year's photomarathon, mabbe you wan to visit their site to see their pics.

Got the links?
They show the 30 finalists? i dont want to just see the top 3. haha

Was at the seminar yesterday...really entertaining, lots of funny one-liners by John Cosgrove, and amusing quotes and questions from the audience. :bsmilie:

1565340861_2b31f28667.jpg

(wanted to shoot the guy's shadow against the blue & red...but wrong timing and place. haha
this image is taken up from a video footage)
:bsmilie:

How many of the photomarathoners would be Csers? what do u think?

haha. so yeah, what will the shirt be like this year? black again? well hopefully and dry fit!

Very dedicated man you are!!!

to be humble...no lah....my first ever photo competition, so i wanna be enthuastic bout it. :bsmilie:

bout japan, yeah never step foot there before....so if can go, of coz go lah! haaaa :bsmilie:

Thanks for the videos! :) Three cheers for sbs bro! ^^

I just got my camera cleaned from Nikon SC. Nice girls, they gave me a nikon grocery carrier. :lovegrin:

I just got my camera cleaned from Nikon SC. Nice girls, they gave me a nikon grocery carrier. :lovegrin:

lol. why clean your camera all of a sudden? for this Saturday's event?

lol. why clean your camera all of a sudden? for this Saturday's event?

got dust specks...originally one dust, but i did it d.i.y remove, but who knows...kena even more. So have to go down service, if not can see spots on photos. :p

1588952581_570a43bb63.jpg

Nice carrier bag...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.