A reckless driving that almost cost 2 life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary accident and it could have been a lot worse. Thank goodness you came out unscathed!!

I dont know about god, but one thing for sure, this made of car pretty good to buy.

I didn't notice this thread until now....

Glad to hear you are fine.

Hope you are recovering well from the incident, Thomas. :)

I didn't notice this thread until now....

Glad to hear you are fine.

Hope you are recovering well from the incident, Thomas.

Scary accident and it could have been a lot worse. Thank goodness you came out unscathed!!

Glad to heard that you are fine.

I will forgive him... but I will not sit in the same car as him again (unless he is not driving it).

hi

it is best to forgive another, bcos not forgiving other only means not forgiving oneself, only means punishing oneself... isn't it a BURDEN not to forgive someone? to be angry , to be upset ... all these negative emotions are a burden... it waste our precious time away.

what has been done cannot be undone... be it his fault or not..... but we decide the future... we can decide how we want to live our life....

relax, be happy

Thank you to all for the well wishes! Appreciate that and yes, feeling much better if do not think about it.

sfoto, yes, agree with you on the burden. I already forgive him but not sure I could face him as he will remind me of the incident.

anyway, i know we need to face each other as we worked in the same comp. time will tell when am ready!

cheers..

So glad that you are OK & lived to tell your story! Its a good reminder that reckless driving can kill!
I often drive along Malaysia trunk roads to KL, and I love to speed & overtake trucks and cars, even when there is oncoming vehicles ........ guess will think about your story before I floor the pedal to hear the V6 growl & overtake the next container truck.

Msia trunk road? Crazy I would say...take care and drive safe. Dont think the V6 helps if reckless..

Thank goodness you were not badly hurt by this lunatic driver.
Having just experienced the mad driving conditions in Xi'An, I know that the drivers there have very little regard for common sense driving. Just horn and go for it! I feared for life and limb each time I sat in a cab or bus (all had no functioning seat belts). I feared for life and limb as a pedestrian too! They just ignored all the traffic lights and just kept going, horning as required.
I ain't going back there unless I have to.

Am telling that myself about going back there or not but hell not for time being...

Thankfully the passenger cage compartment remained intact and the fuel did not catch fire. Or else will be much worse. :eek:
Saw those crash test of china cars in youtube...the car became crushed paper...:eek:

Like DD said, not all China make car are that bad. To be frank, the impact and angle of collision are the vital point to consider. Even Merc or BMW will crushed like paper depending on the angle of collision..

I will forgive. But if he is under my payroll/management, I will fire him. Because, even after warnings, he refuses to adjust his driving attitude. And his recklessness will be a liability to me and my company.

But I see him, I will still talk to him, as long as it has nothing to do with his driving. Can still be friends, but will not sit in a vehicle he is driving, ever again.

Thanks bro for the advice...cheers!

I remembered a local in China told me that Zebras crossing are meant for Zebras only, use it at your own risk.:confused: Someone also told me that this is also true in Thailand.

The way the traffic condition in China is really crazy...I dont understand what is the need to honk and honk....obeying the traffic rules will be the last thing in mind..

Thomas, glad you are safe. I thank our Lord for his mercy and protection on you.

Years back, the brother of an acquaintance of mine (a Singaporean) got into a highway accident in Shanghai and lost his life just like this ... all because of some mindless and reckless driver on the highway.

Good to see you posting again.

I remembered a local in China told me that Zebras crossing are meant for Zebras only, use it at your own risk.:confused: Someone also told me that this is also true in Thailand.
Someone told me:
Green light go
Amber still go
Red go with caution

Damn, these guys no wonder so many fatalities.

4718894059_c44d9ba7bc.jpg

4719543526_c4a8b6e568.jpg

4718897761_1008c3d48c.jpg

glad that all is okay...

Thomas, glad you are safe. I thank our Lord for his mercy and protection on you.

Years back, the brother of an acquaintance of mine (a Singaporean) got into a highway accident in Shanghai and lost his life just like this ... all because of some mindless and reckless driver on the highway.

Good to see you posting again.

Thank you Daniel for the prayer! Am feeling much better by not thinking about what happened.

Just have my mind set for this weekend 21km run in KL Marathon.

Slowly creeping back to Flickr and CS...;)

Someone told me:
Green light go
Amber still go
Red go with caution

Damn, these guys no wonder so many fatalities.

One word, SELFISH!

Wow, just saw this, accident looks really bad.
Am glad you're fine, it's almost like a miracle. Hope everything is ok. Take care.

Wow, just saw this, accident looks really bad.
Am glad you're fine, it's almost like a miracle. Hope everything is ok. Take care.

Thank you my friend for the well wishes!

Am feeling better...:)

Cheers and fine weekend ahead!

Oh my gosh.. thomas.. thank god u are ok..

Holy. Indeed thank God for his protection...makes us realise how fragile we could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.