A new, fresh look to ClubSNAP for 2018

File attached. Tried on both iPhone 6, 7 plus Samsung S8 and on safari, chrome and android default browser thanks.
Ah yes, that is a known issue where the date box is cut off on the left. We’ll attempt to rewrite some formatting code to fix after we have settled some more urgent fixes like the forms-based postings and the search functions.

Where to locate the market place? Confusing setup, please help

Testing

All my old threads and posts are gone, still around but cannot search via my profile post already.

If u click on "Forum", it's right below, I understand the admins are working on a "quick link" like before. hope that helps

All my old threads and posts are gone, still around but cannot search via my profile post already.

There are some issues with searching, i don't think the old threads are gone though.

like the new look, but preferred the older search which allowed me to search for threads within a particular sub forum like photographic acessories within personal classifieds.

Any way to make a dedicated tab for marketplace? Right now i find it all the way at the bottom under forums to buy/sell stuff.
Congratulations!, I will support definitely. Look forward to be able to view classifieds as convenient for us. Posting should be convenient for those interested to let go items to interested parties.
cheers,

We have added a Tab on the Navigation Bar to quickly jump to the Personal Classifieds section and also into the respective Personal Classifieds sub-sections.

Reactions: Tiong Keng Soo
When searching for Personal Classifieds, the items are not sorted chronologically. I get posts dated 2010 on top, some from 2011 and back to 2014 before going back to 2011 again. Is that a bug or feature in the search engine ?
Check the options 'Order by' - use 'Date'.

Reactions: fotonutz
Is there access to any RSS?
Hmmm, don't think RSS is a standard function but we will investigate options. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Darren, thnaks for the great work. Here a few more things I noticed.
Search function, Option 'Newer as', clicking on calendar icon does not do anything (I would expect a calendar popping up). Clicking into data field opens a calendar but only shows current month. No option to go back earlier.
Suggestion: state the input format for manual input (day/month/year, or month/day/year). Add the calendar buttons to go back to earlier months.
As of now, it seems no historical threads are indexed in the search engine.
Latest Posts: Below the threads, there's the list of deleted posts.
1522465027545.png

Spam links are still clickable. Deleted posts should not be listed here.

Seems like the old APP in android is no longer working? Is there an update?

Seems like the old APP in android is no longer working? Is there an update?
We are not planning to install the add-ons for Tapatalk on this new software platform as there are some security concerns and also due to the fact that any images uploaded via the Tapatalk app actually resides on their servers.

With the new responsive design, using mobile browsers retain full functionality (especially with the forms-based Personal Classifieds posting) compared to the apps which didn't 100% integrate with the add-ons that we are using (or going to use).

like the new look, but preferred the older search which allowed me to search for threads within a particular sub forum like photographic acessories within personal classifieds.
Search within a particular section is still available in the Advanced Search menu. Also, when you are in a sub-forum, the top-right search box allows you to narrow the search to the forum you are in.

Having said that, the search index is still being rebuilt (a slow process), so searches are not showing the full results at the moment.

A minor improvement to the What's New link - this page now shows new threads/posts in the Personal Classifieds in a separate area underneath the new threads/posts from the other areas of ClubSNAP. This will provide better exposure for non-Classifieds postings as they tend to overwhelm the new posts display.

Also, the What's New query will only show UNREAD threads/posts for the latest content - if you click on a thread to view, then click on What's New again, that thread will no longer appear in the results.

Is the mobile app still workable or no longer in use?

Thanks for your reply. I'll get used to it.