50d inbuilt flash

Yeah right, only after others contributed and after your "smart" answer. Haaa, no surprise to your 1k + post counts within a year. Great job, keep it up. Tch Tch Tch :angel:

thanks dude. i hope it helps your post count too. at least you're being useful pointing out my +1.

oh WAIT. this has nothing to do with what the thread's about. WOW.

No leh. The shadow will still be there... Except it'll be cast on the face instead. Unless you can tilt the inboard flash to face the ceiling or via the infinity bounce technique... :bsmilie:

Works pretty well at least that time when I tried....with my 10-22. Yet to try this method for my 55-250, But I guess you will be right about the shadow to the face.

SkyStrike said:
Works pretty well at least that time when I tried....with my 10-22. Yet to try this method for my 55-250, But I guess you will be right about the shadow to the face.

Try a DIY diffuser too but as edutilos mentioned, it'll be too fiddly. If you don't mind, it'll be worth your while too. :bsmilie:

Yeah right, only after others contributed and after your "smart" answer. Haaa, no surprise to your 1k + post counts within a year. Great job, keep it up. Tch Tch Tch :angel:

so wheres your answer?

thanks dude. i hope it helps your post count too. at least you're being useful pointing out my +1.

oh WAIT. this has nothing to do with what the thread's about. WOW.

thanks doodoo. i'm glad to know there's another post count cheongster out again. Haa, I don't need that since 2005.

oh WAIT, this is your real motive! Oops... guess you really need it so badly.:( Sayang hor....

so wheres your answer?

Mmm, how about yours? :angel:

To TS, take out your lens hood else the only solution is to use a speedlight.

thanks doodoo. i'm glad to know there's another post count cheongster out again. Haa, I don't need that since 2005.

oh WAIT, this is your real motive! Oops... guess you really need it so badly.:( Sayang hor....

dont intend to answer,

just wanna know wheres your answer...

wakaowalao said:

Finally! Thanks for your answer. But i guess we all answered TS' question before you.

Thanks for playing though. Much appreciated :)

your "answer" doesnt make any different from others answer also..

ok my answer

use external flash

your "answer" doesnt make any different from others answer also..

ok my answer

use external flash

ok, 4 SAME answers were already given as what you just 'contributed'.

wow. How unique. :bigeyes:

Last edited:
Finally! Thanks for your answer. But i guess we all answered TS' question before you.

Thanks for playing though. Much appreciated :)

Finally! Glad that all replies AFTER the very first "MONSTER" answer given were relevant to TS question.

Thanks for upping my post count indirectly (though I do not need it). Much appreciated :angel:

Ok guys. Let's not feed this troll. Apparently he's not really smart after all :bsmilie:

Ok guys. Let's not feed this troll. Apparently he's not really smart after all :bsmilie:

Ok guys. Let's continue feeding this troll. Apparently he's really very smart giving "MONSTER" as a genius answer. :bsmilie:

WOW, your answer is so DIFFERENT from the others

-clap clap- hooray~!

Apparently you mentioned that wakaowalao's answer was similar to others and yet you gave the same answer.

Apparently you mentioned that wakaowalao's answer was similar to others and yet you gave the same answer.

i did it purposely, since i see no different in his also =).

ok this is my last post here, -poof-

Er... no... I think TS can DIY a flash deflector as shown in my post to deflect the flash.

i did it purposely, since i see no different in his also =).

ok this is my last post here, -poof-

I see. So you are purposely trying to start a flame war.