47th season of Weight Loss Cafe. for Reno & Pink Poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh? i still need to lose another 7 kgs MINIMUM lor! doctor's orders...
wat happened to u? down again?

i've to go back for checkup.. and i just got back to work from my opt mah. why you need to lose so much weight ? anyway do it slowly okay? :)

haha... u say him until lidat...so funny....
some ppl say i lost weight, but i'm still at e same weight since 5yrs ago.... so weird

he is bian tai lah, wants me to do this do that, so i told him to get a new wife since he finds me ugly now :cry:

is it the way you dress or your hair cut ? it'll definitely affect the way you look. i looked alot nowadays becos i chomped off my hair.. still trying to grow back :sweat:

he is bian tai lah, wants me to do this do that, so i told him to get a new wife since he finds me ugly now :cry:

is it the way you dress or your hair cut ? it'll definitely affect the way you look. i looked alot nowadays becos i chomped off my hair.. still trying to grow back :sweat:

dunno wor... mayb the clothes?

ur opt doing well for u?

dunno wor... mayb the clothes?

ur opt doing well for u?

some clothes do make me look fatter/slimmer.. hehe.. if your weight still the same, that is..

my opt is okay. doc said another round wor... i refuse to go under the knife again. alot of things cannot eat lor.. seafood; chicken; black soya sauce.. all my favourte :cry:

BMI lor... now too overweight liao... doc say ideal weight is another 7 kgs less

not sure but i do look abit chubby and my BMI is like 20. i feel like buay zun leh ... but again im short so i better take note also :sweatsm:

lose weight slowly lor :)

not sure but i do look abit chubby and my BMI is like 20. i feel like buay zun leh ... but again im short so i better take note also :sweatsm:

lose weight slowly lor :)

bmi 20 overweight meh? you want to be kate moss ah?

something is wrong with your sis-in-law..... she needs to see Dr Soma of Pink Poodle. :bsmilie:

dunno leh, maybe i am fat lah. hubby calls me fat, bro calls me fei por and she said i fat. however NO ONE in the house dares to mention she fat. i got her pic haha... you ask mm lor :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.