24-105 F4 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u were to compare both lenses shot on a 4R photo, sharpness would be negligible. But if u really crop it, the difference will be noticeable.

does that means that if i were to print larger than 4R, the sharpness would be noticeable as well?

gd photography is about shooting photos n not PP.. =)

Better still... shoot slides... I think that is the ultimate test!!!

That's my foundation... but I lost quite a bit since (skills as I have not shot seriously for a long period).... :(

That's my foundation... but I lost quite a bit since (skills as I have not shot seriously for a long period).... :(

good for you man.. i dun have chance to shoot slide photos..

Yeah. Before i went digital, i was shooting film and slides. The quality and colour of slides can really blow u off! :D

Yeah. Before i went digital, i was shooting film and slides. The quality and colour of slides can really blow u off! :D

the closest in digital that comes close to slides so far is Nikon with saturation setting pushed up. not too bad :think:

good for you man.. i dun have chance to shoot slide photos..

Get yourself a film cam... and go shoot.. sure no regret.... at least, experience it.. loan one and test it out... then, you will know what is REAL TEST in photography.... ;)

i find the 24-105 results average strait out of the cam, it really needs sharpening. comparatively, i had to increase cam builtin sharpening to +3/4 when this lens is on, but set to 0 when using the 70-200. i thot of bringing it to CSC for recaliberation but the fact that indoor pics are fairly sharp whereas outdoor ones are not, i can't justify.

Get yourself a film cam... and go shoot.. sure no regret.... at least, experience it.. loan one and test it out... then, you will know what is REAL TEST in photography.... ;)

can i do it with canon eos 650? my friend has 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.