Zec@Work : Josephine Zheng @ Singapore Botanic Gardens

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
I was invited to do a simple shoot with this Korean-looking girl. Something very simple. We did the shoot on a sunny morning. Balancing the light was indeed challenging and exciting. Well, as you can see from the pictures, we are going back to the 1970s Korean look.

All pictures were taken and processed by

• [*=left]Nikon D4
    [*=left]AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G SWM Aspherical
    [*=left]Nikon SB-700 Speedlight
    [*=left]Umbrella & Lightstand
    [*=left]sRGB Color Space
    [*=left]JPG Large Normal
    [*=left]Adobe Photoshop CS5

Pic 01:

20121223-Josephine-800x532-01_zps739e1ecb.jpg

That's all folks. Thanks for viewing the images. These are just some old backlogs that I am deem to clear. So another one down, many more to go! By the way, does she look a little like 大长令?

Pic 13 is my favorite. True master!

You may have to watch your red in the first few photos though. It could be over colour corrected.

You are photographically excellent, styling wise, however:

Model has a base skin tone where using orange lipstick and nail polish (or lipstick which appears orange) will make her look sallow (too yellow and jaundiced)

#11 onwards looks good . you may also notice the correlation between the orangeness of her lip color and her overall skin tones and the more pleasant effect

Pic 13 is my favorite. True master!

You may have to watch your red in the first few photos though. It could be over colour corrected.

You are photographically excellent, styling wise, however:

Model has a base skin tone where using orange lipstick and nail polish (or lipstick which appears orange) will make her look sallow (too yellow and jaundiced)

#11 onwards looks good . you may also notice the correlation between the orangeness of her lip color and her overall skin tones and the more pleasant effect

Thank you both for your valuable feedbacks. Appreciate them. :)