YSS - Yishun pple pls stand up III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday KOPI session
29 Dec 2006
9.30 pm

To usher in the new year. New year, more beautiful images for all!

1. Nicholas (hopefully i will be back for the kopi seesion)
2. william
3. Eric
4. Alan
5. Eugene
6. Xing - leaving for Penang tmr evening
7. Ray
8. fatjp

Enjoy the kopi session guys, see you all next YEAR!!!! Happy New Year

Friday KOPI session
29 Dec 2006
9.30 pm

2. william
3. Eric (last min going back hometown):sweat:
4. Alan
5. Eugene
7. Ray
8. fatjp

Sorry guys..
Enjoy the kopi session guys, see you all next YEAR!!!! Happy New Year x2

Friday KOPI session
29 Dec 2006
9.30 pm

2. william
3. Eric (last min going back hometown)
4. Alan
5. Eugene - working very late tomorrow :cry:
7. Ray
8. fatjp

happy new year and good health to all for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DSC_3157.jpg

lets go out more often..i wanna shoot more.
bring me along!!!!!

Anybody has a 85mm lens.

Kopi Session

1. nicholas wee
2. william (can you bring along the wedding slide that you were talk about. When the last thing i saw you.) and when can we see you b/w photography, bro is 2007, pls do not let me wait until 2008. I will be 40 yrs old by then.

Anybody has a 85mm lens.
I have a similar range.... but too bad you cant use ;p Btw have you gotten ur wide angle lens? get that first lor.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm

1. nicholas wee
2. william (can you bring along the wedding slide that you were talk about. When the last thing i saw you.) and when can we see you b/w photography, bro is 2007, pls do not let me wait until 2008. I will be 40 yrs old by then.
3. Xing

I have a similar range.... but too bad you cant use ;p Btw have you gotten ur wide angle lens? get that first lor.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm

1. nicholas wee
3. Xing

I just got it during lunch time.

Now checking out the 85mm 1.4 lens.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm
1. nicholas wee
3. Xing
4. JP (why u all so rich one, i got hock onto lobster fishing at the reservo (FOC), someone teach me how to catch them can )

When are we going Alan's home, my passport going to expired.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm
1. nicholas wee
3. Xing
4. JP (why u all so rich one, i got hock onto lobster fishing at the reservo (FOC), someone teach me how to catch them can )

> JP, where did you go and catch the lobster.

> Alan when can we go over to your JB home to catch prawn.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm
1. nicholas wee
3. Xing
5. Eric;p

> JP, where did you go and catch the lobster.

> Alan when can we go over to your JB home to catch prawn.

Lower seletar reservo, along the rocks under MRT track average size of body of lobster is 10-15 cm.

Got tokina 12-24 and nikon 12-24 to compare see which one better hahaha

Lower seletar reservo, along the rocks under MRT track average size of body of lobster is 10-15 cm.

ok is friday, i bring my along.
>> Alan, can you bring along your

Haha... alot of pple have done intensive comparsion over this two... almost similar in terms of IQ, it's more of the AF speed that you can feel some diff. Tokina's built better.

I just got it during lunch time. Now checking out the 85mm 1.4 lens.
why dont you loan it before buying... give it a try, see if this range suits you. What can this range offer you that your 18-70 at 70mm cannot give you.

unless you are into serious portraiture, this 85mm 1.4 will then be very useful, otherwise as a walkard lens, you wld fair better with ur 18-70 and ur 50mm.

Play ard with ur wide first for a few months before jumping into another purchase.

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm

1. nicholas wee

3. Xing

4. JP (why u all so rich one, i got hock (hooked) onto lobster fishing at the reservo (reservoir) (FOC), someone teach me how to catch them can )

5. Eric

6.Alan. Nicolas, wah lau assembling ur asernal huh!.. somebody please get 17-55, let me test before i buy (end of this year hopefully).haha

I start school le, how to go my hse, i see when i am having holidays.
Please come and meet up man, it've been a while!!

Hi guys, can I join the fun? :) really like to see those wide angle lens you guys using.
thanks
Michael

Kopi Session
05 January 2007
9.30pm

1. nicholas wee

3. Xing

4. JP (why u all so rich one, i got hock (hooked) onto lobster fishing at the reservo (reservoir) (FOC), someone teach me how to catch them can )

5. Eric

6.Alan. Nicolas, wah lau assembling ur asernal huh!.. somebody please get 17-55, let me test before i buy (end of this year hopefully).haha

7. Dennis

I start school le, how to go my hse, i see when i am having holidays.
Please come and meet up man, it've been a while!!

Haha... alot of pple have done intensive comparsion over this two... almost similar in terms of IQ, it's more of the AF speed that you can feel some diff. Tokina's built better.

why dont you loan it before buying... give it a try, see if this range suits you. What can this range offer you that your 18-70 at 70mm cannot give you.

unless you are into serious portraiture, this 85mm 1.4 will then be very useful, otherwise as a walkard lens, you wld fair better with ur 18-70 and ur 50mm.

Play ard with ur wide first for a few months before jumping into another purchase.

thank bro. i will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.