YSS - Yishun pple pls stand up III

Status
Not open for further replies.
millenium bridge london

Alan saying hi from Norway!! haha enjoy kopi guys~
Nice photo, do post more while u are there.

Here are some of my past travel photos to Bali, as requested.
HotSpring.jpg

Hot Spring, $2 per entry, the strong sulphuric water is good for complexion

WaterFall.jpg

This waterfall is quite high, ard 5 storey, looks shorter cos the tourist is walking away from it. Was asked to swim in the rock pool below the waterfall but the water is cold, brrrgh...

TypicalBalineseHouse.jpg

typical look of a Balinese house

RiceTerrace-1.jpg

Rice Terrace

TanahLotTemple.jpg

Tanah Lot, the temple that is surrounded by water during high tide, was acutally standing in one of it's tide pool during low tide.

Nice shots..alan n xing..more..

Nice photo, do post more while u are there.

Here are some of my past travel photos to Bali, as requested.
HotSpring.jpg

Hot Spring, $2 per entry, the strong sulphuric water is good for complexion

WaterFall.jpg

This waterfall is quite high, ard 5 storey, looks shorter cos the tourist is walking away from it. Was asked to swim in the rock pool below the waterfall but the water is cold, brrrgh...

TypicalBalineseHouse.jpg

typical look of a Balinese house

RiceTerrace-1.jpg

Rice Terrace

TanahLotTemple.jpg

Tanah Lot, the temple that is surrounded by water during high tide, was acutally standing in one of it's tide pool during low tide.

DSC_2154.jpg

DSC_2236-1.jpg

Sunset at Oslo port

DSC_2086.jpg

Sunset at akersus fortress, Oslo Norway

DSC_1629.jpg

Fireplace in the lodge

DSC_1502.jpg

Stayed in a mountain lodge in Geilo Norway

This is nice :) shutter open a bit longer will be better.

more! more! more!

I saw SNOW!!!

We shd arrange to go an exotic place for our next overseas outing! Bali? Burma? Angkor?

Bali pls.

more! more! more!

I saw SNOW!!!

We shd arrange to go an exotic place for our next overseas outing! Bali? Burma? Angkor?

Almost though u wan to go Norway.

more! more! more!

I saw SNOW!!!

then u should start planning now, so it will come into practical at the end of next yr ...

Eh anybody got lobang for Sugar Mommy?

Then can fufill my christmas wishlist leh.

1.) Canon EOS 30D - Unknown
2.) Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM - $2,250
3.) Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM - $2,800
4.) Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - $1,140
5.) Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - $1,800
6.) Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $978
7.) Manfrotto Tripod - Unknown
8.) Crumpler Brazilian Dollar Home for all the above gears. - $270

Total: SGD9,230.00K

Cheap cheap lah!!

Eh anybody got lobang for Sugar Mommy?

Then can fufill my christmas wishlist leh.

1.) Canon EOS 30D - Unknown
2.) Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM - $2,250
3.) Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM - $2,800
4.) Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - $1,140
5.) Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - $1,800
6.) Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $978
7.) Manfrotto Tripod - Unknown
8.) Crumpler Brazilian Dollar Home for all the above gears. - $270

Total: SGD9,230.00K

Cheap cheap lah!!

no, xxx....1.) Canon EOS 30D with kit - $2300

got to buy 4d &toto big......(30,24,07,10,17,23,27,11,18,22) 2ll ur nos up there...;p:sweat:

got to buy 4d &toto big......(30,24,07,10,17,23,27,11,18,22) 2ll ur nos up there...;p:sweat:

My dear.
Have you done your homework, you seen to be very free.

Dennis, your Sugar Mommy is Vanda, hehe..... can get her to buy for you :bsmilie:

My dear.
Have you done your homework, you seen to be very free.

YES SIR! YES SIR ! all home work, housework and driving work all done !!! :kiss: :sticktong

anyone knows which area in sg is in flooding condition now ????? wanna go there and take pics this coming Wed ...

anyone knows which area in sg is in flooding condition now ????? wanna go there and take pics this coming Wed ...

in the north...........Wednesday December 20, 2:17 PM
Flood waters engulf low-lying areas of Upper Thomson Road
ADVERTISEMENT

SINGAPORE: It was a wet wet day for many of the shophouses along the Upper Thomson and Mandai Road areas.
One of the areas was more badly affected by flood waters.

Tuesday night was supposed to have been its fifth anniversary celebration dinner for the Nee Soon South Estates Association Club.

Instead, the party was washed out by rising flood waters which started early Tuesday morning.

Alan Ng, Committee Member, Nee Soon South Estates Association Club, says: "I was here about 930am. My reaction was 'Oh my god, where's my car?' When I saw the water, I couldn't believe it because the flood was never that serious. It's very serious."

But it wasn't just the club grounds that got submerged.

The club lost about 90 of an estimated 100 koi fish, worth about S$10,000, which made a break for freedom when the pond got submerged.

Other damages are expected to be substantial.

Tony Guan Wee Keang, Vice President, Nee Soon South Estates Association Club, says: "Hopefully, not more than S$100,000 and again, we hope our insurer will be kind enough to pay us - in full or in part.

"I will say the main damage will be the flooring part and some of the furniture and I believe some of the equipment are also damaged."

Due to a pipeline that is directly connected to the nearby reservoir, water currents kept coming in strongly.

But while these club members just had to sit it out, just down the road, rescue officials swung into action.

In the SingTel office, flood waters inside reached waist level, prompting SCDF officers to bypass the main gate and cut a hole in the side fence to extricate Leon Fei.

Mr Fei says: "I thought it was only to my knee level. As I walked half-way, the water reached my belt so I had to carry on."

Earlier on in the day, road after road in the area got cordoned off as water levels rose.

Flood waters lapped at the fronts of coffee shops, keeping many confined inside.

Many motorists were in the same predicament as Steve Lee whose car got partially submerged and wouldn't start

:eek: :eek: :eek:

the Upper Thomson and Mandai Road areas like opp the nee soon camp i saw the yellow taxi stuck in the middle and the road had police blue tape all over . (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia...1655&y=42769.506981944&star=1&level=6?169,458) , At a nursery in central Singapore were TCS, the taxi is still stuck....flash floods could still occur at low-lying areas such as:

i) Chinatown/ City area

Mosque Street, Pagoda Street, Temple Street, Trengganu Street, Upper Pickering Street between South Bridge Road and New Bridge Road, South Bridge Road, Upper Hokkien Street between South Bridge Road and New Bridge Road, Chulia Street beside UOB Plaza, Circular Road and McCallum Street/Boon Tat Link;

ii) Tanjong Katong area

Dakota Crescent, Meyer Place, Meyer Road, Dunman Road, Fort Road, Rose Lane and Stadium Road;

iii) Geylang area

Guillemard Road between Lor 26 to 32 Geylang, Lor 4 to Lor 22, Geylang, Lor 101 to 106, Changi Road and Langsat Road;

iv) Area off Jalan Besar between Weld Road and Kitchener Road;

v) Lorong Buangkok.

Police said that the flood at the junction of Admiralty Rd West and Woodlands Ave 10 has subsided.

:sweat: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.