Young and Inexperienced or Old and Experienced??

Young and Inexperienced or Old but Experienced?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys since there has been so much talk abt mollers recently, I was wondering would you guys choose to shoot with an old but experienced model or a young but inexperienced one??

by the way, here in the west, there are models starting as early as 13-14, it is sometimes not right, but they mature very fast...

so you are actually able to find young and experienced, mcuh more experienced than some more mature models

I dun think got such thing called "old xmm" :bsmilie:

Hey guys since there has been so much talk abt mollers recently, I was wondering would you guys choose to shoot with an old but experienced model or a young but inexperienced one??

When you say, "would you guys choose to shoot with an old but experienced model or a young but inexperienced one??" .....

Do you mean which would I prefer to have with me when I go out and shoot photo's :dunno:

As a companion :dunno:

I would be happy to have either there with me :bsmilie:

Age I dont really bother. For me.... attitude more important . . Some lao chio also damn sexy.. :thumbsup:

Age I dont really bother. For me.... attitude more important . . Some lao chio also damn sexy.. :thumbsup:

I totally agree with this statement! :thumbsup:

:lovegrin:

To me, a question like this is seriously lacking in sensitivity and to make matters worse, a poll is conducted. A serious lack in consideration for others' feelings which completely marks the lack thought and respect for others.

Whether a model is young, old, experienced or not, ultimately WE as the photographer dictate the shoot. WE want to deliver the image. WE need to make the image work. As I told my the model I am working with: I do not need a professional model. I need a model with professional attitude.

What this thread effectively states is the lack of professional consideration of such matters pertaining to age and the like and as a result of such a thread even existing in the first place, makes me wonder where it is the professional attitude of the TS who he himself is a photog whilst at the same time complaining abt models attitude. It just irks me.

Yes, older women, tend to be more glamorous in pics, then again it depends on the photogs skill to do so. Take a look at Mags pics in the Tammy thread. She is young. 20 years, yet she looks good and glamorous. The recent Urban in the papers on Friday, the backapage. The model is 13. She looks glam. If you as a photog does not know what is the image you want to create, no matter how young or old, experienced or not, all those does not matter anymore.

I will no longer be posting on this thread as it just simply just disgusts me to a point where the insensitivity of such a remark, statement and poll all in just irks me and is repungent

To me, a question like this is seriously lacking in sensitivity and to make matters worse, a poll is conducted. A serious lack in consideration for others' feelings which completely marks the lack thought and respect for others.

Whether a model is young, old, experienced or not, ultimately WE as the photographer dictate the shoot. WE want to deliver the image. WE need to make the image work. As I told my the model I am working with: I do not need a professional model. I need a model with professional attitude.

What this thread effectively states is the lack of professional consideration of such matters pertaining to age and the like and as a result of such a thread even existing in the first place, makes me wonder where it is the professional attitude of the TS who he himself is a photog whilst at the same time complaining abt models attitude. It just irks me.

Yes, older women, tend to be more glamorous in pics, then again it depends on the photogs skill to do so. Take a look at Mags pics in the Tammy thread. She is young. 20 years, yet she looks good and glamorous. The recent Urban in the papers on Friday, the backapage. The model is 13. She looks glam. If you as a photog does not know what is the image you want to create, no matter how young or old, experienced or not, all those does not matter anymore.

I will no longer be posting on this thread as it just simply just disgusts me to a point where the insensitivity of such a remark, statement and poll all in just irks me and is repungent

No use getting angry with this thread, just be rational. Why does everyone assume that young equates beauty and inexperience and old equates less beautiful and experience. Like Night86mare says, young can have more experience and if I may say so, be less beautiful than old. Yes this is quite a nonsensical question. We all like to take nice photos, but like they say beauty is in eyes of the beholder or in our case what we ourselves like to see through our own lens. Night86mare like to take landscapes and cats and Sion like to take goats and cats or is it the other way round, all very confusing. Going by the common denominator they both like to take pictures of cats. Young or old, cats are always assume to be beautiful and good attitude models by them. I think we should all try and have a challenge in life and sometimes shoot a rat. Why do we all assume all rats are ugly young or old and with bad attitude. Remember, things can be the other way round as in Tom and Jerry.

A simple question turns into a war of words... ridiculous... to those who seem disgusted and offended u know what?? That's your problem for not being able to look at a simple question and instead turn it into something else... it's even more disgusting at how some like to "SAKA" to other so called "respected" photogs here...

I got my answer already plus i've learned alot about a few of u here too... interesting way to find out true personalities of ppl in this forum. Well just b4 anymore ppl get DISGUSTED guess what??

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.