You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
without Gerrard, we actually play much faster pace and the passes are shorter

Wooo Man Shitty get barcelona in next round.

Drogba will take on chelsea.

Arsenal will take on Bayern Munich

Man Utd will take on Olympiacos

moyes the next

Without any hint of sarcasm, IMO, Moyes and AVB should be given chances, just as BR was given time to develop, nothing comes instantly, so we should give new coaches time.

Anyhow, this is a very tumultuous season, with big teams all at seas, and even though we are not as consistent, nor as deep a team, this is as good as year as any to take advantage and get a top four finish. I hope for more, but my head tell me, top four is good, and maybe something better next season when we have a bigger team..

Without any hint of sarcasm, IMO, Moyes and AVB should be given chances, just as BR was given time to develop, nothing comes instantly, so we should give new coaches time.

Anyhow, this is a very tumultuous season, with big teams all at seas, and even though we are not as consistent, nor as deep a team, this is as good as year as any to take advantage and get a top four finish. I hope for more, but my head tell me, top four is good, and maybe something better next season when we have a bigger team..

Avb shud b given at least 1 season. the team's made up of plenty new recruits.

Regardless, gd tat he leaves. Let hotcakes continue to b in turmoil.

i think after 16 matches, hotspurs in 7th position, not that bad right? But am happy as hotspurs struggling, less one for top 4.

I think some of the spur players will panicking now. New manager mean new tactics and favouritism for players. Foresee some players will get axe as early as January?

both of ur wishes have been granted....

AVB sack

does this counts towards GGG? :bsmilie:

I think some of the spur players will panicking now. New manager mean new tactics and favouritism for players. Foresee some players will get axe as early as January?

hope the new guy scouts his own players and stop signing our targets!

does this counts towards GGG? :bsmilie:

hope the new guy scouts his own players and stop signing our targets!

Maybe BR purposely link with some players and let opposition fall into the trap...... Secretly signed his prefer players......

995590_726289330716736_893025271_n.jpg

i think after 16 matches, hotspurs in 7th position, not that bad right? But am happy as hotspurs struggling, less one for top 4.

That's the problem when only instant results counts, without thinking of long term continuity...... but then considering that Spurs had spent plenty of money this season, can understand why the Spurs owners expect their team to do much better.

Steven G says he is enjoying the moments now of Man united poor runs…..

There are always ups and downs for each club. It's like a cycle. Sooner or later each team will face a down period. Maybe it's finally manu's turn to face this down period. Of course personally I wished that manu will be in this down period for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.