You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1488066_10152482150747627_19121054_n.jpg

The meimei put up 5 finger with Paulinho behind. Keke :bsmilie:

Suarez 17 goals alone already outscore whole spurs as a team.

Reactions: Shizuma
Spurs no shot on target. good job salgado.

This is a wonderful performance.. upping the ante to defeat the top rivals. Liverpool have a genuine chance this season to be top 4. Very impressive. Captain instead of cannibal.

Latest news:

All BPL managers except BR was holding an urgent meeting just now, to discuss how to stop Suarez from scoring goals.

This is a wonderful performance.. upping the ante to defeat the top rivals. Liverpool have a genuine chance this season to be top 4. Very impressive. Captain instead of cannibal.

Bet Spurs are still shell shock from that artillery barrage from Liverpool.... heh heh.....

I really like this quote coming from a ESPNFC writer, Kristian Walsh.... LOL!

All talk before this scarcely believable 5-0 victory over Tottenham was of Liverpool's midfield, of how Brendan Rodgers would line up his options against the power and control of Spurs' Sandro, Paulinho and Mousa Dembele. Spurs stood at kickoff confident. Ninety minutes later, one lay on the treatment table, another took shelter in the naughty corner and Dembele (the unfortunate one still on the pitch) stood shocked, his head hardly staying on his shoulders.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/liverpool/id/2134?cc=4716

Last edited:
Yeah I agree... though it is kinda ridiculous to keep a Vice-captain (Agger) out of the squad...
Sakho is popping up with goals (pity he hit the post last night) and Skrtel even for all his own goals is solid (and scary... imagine you are a striker and you turn your head to see this Skeletor impersonator standing next to you... OMG lol)
Toure has gone soft ever since the loss at Arsenal...

Henderson was my MOTM... popping up everywhere scoring & assisting, exceeding expectations...
Luis Alberto's deft flick to Luis Suarez for the goal showed glimpses of promise... reminds me of Smicer...
And Flanagan's volley underlined why Martin Kelly is not making the team even though he was supposed to be the 'most complete wing back'...
Whatever happened to Iago Aspas??!!

For this I wouldn't credit our Liverpool defence. It's more of Spurs going jelly legs. Our defence still do look a bit suspect when coming under pressure.

Look like Aguero will be out for around 6 weeks. Good news for us when we gona play them at man shitty homeground.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-injury-manchester-city-2931372#ixzz2nb6jE1DW

a bit of good news... but i think they wont miss aguero cos other manshitty players can score... thumping arsenal 6-3 proved that..which worries me alot!

boxing day match will be thrilling and nail biting which leave either us or them heartbroken the next day

wot happen to flanagan after he score the 3rd goal

BbjN1x3CMAA8et6.jpg:large

lucas is a superman... n flanagan kkj.... n sterling watched wit mouth.... 1 word describe this picture...

PRICELESS

read more...

Last edited:
last season it was gerrard against chelsea... and now suarez

11386093095_a7d4a1473f_o.gif

we all know suarez has the last laugh..

Last edited:
wot happen to flanagan after he score the 3rd goal

BbjN1x3CMAA8et6.jpg:large

lucas is a superman... n flanagan kkj.... n sterling watched wit mouth.... 1 word describe this picture...

PRICELESS

read more...

Rise up for the occasion !!!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.