You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Torres.. they said: who would fit his shoes...!!!!! Oh well.. Suarez is wasteful, true this season he has found the net a lot of times.. but still wasteful and selfish - remember the previous season? (shooting instead of passing at times).. and of course with the odd incident at times.. 10 games out here.. 8 games out there.. bite here, bite there.. the sir old fox used to have this way of selling players he wanted to sell, but saying they are not for sale.. Maybe BR learned the same, "we will not sell Suarez.. lelong lelong.. striker for sale.." "How much ah?" :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo...
My Suarez!!!!
If he leaves, who will you bros be turning on the TV to watch?
Wait a minute... ok at least we still have Coutinho who has some twinkle toes in him... ok la still can lor.

Liverpool's 2013 tour squad in full:

Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas, Coutinho, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Spearing, Lucas, Mignolet, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Kelly, Skrtel, Flanagan, Wisdom, Robinson, Ibe, Suarez, Coates, Reina.

Liverpool will take on an Indonesia XI in Jakarta on Saturday, July 20. They'll then face Melbourne Victory in Australia on Wednesday, July 24 before wrapping up the tour against Thailand in Bangkok on July 28.

Yes!! rooney confirm wanna leave!! becos idiot moyes says he is 2nd choice!! lol.... Moyes think rvp will never get injured.

Yes!! rooney confirm wanna leave!! becos idiot moyes says he is 2nd choice!! lol.... Moyes think rvp will never get injured.

Look like Jose can move in for the kill to get ronney joining cheski. lol

Looney goes to Thailand and straight away fake MC n return home, must have something to do with contract talk back in England or some far forbidden clubs :)

For fun and insight....

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luis-suarez-advert-video-liverpool-2057867[/video] :)

Liverpool arrived in Jakarta !!! :thumbsup:

999492_10151856874917573_752254060_n.jpg

Reds arrive in Jakarta - Liverpool FC

my favorite thread!!!

Long Live Liverpool!

Huat ah! But y no come sg n go to MBS or Rws n contribute to our nation's development? Kekeke

bobian we only got jalan besar stadium which is too small to hold the event. We got at least 40k of fans during last game at national stadium....

Best support for the best club in the world !!!!

[vid]qq5OFJYv7xE[/vid]

Liverpool FC edge closer to Eriksen signature

Liverpool believe they are getting close to signing Ajax’s Christian Eriksen after months of pursuit.
The player has been on the Anfield radar for over 18 months, but as yet the two clubs have not been able to agree even the basis of a deal.

However, Eriksen has now entered the final year of his contract and while Ajax want him to stay they concede he may be on his way, and that now might be the time to sell.

“It is up to Christian what he wants,” Coach Frank De Boer told Sky Sports. “If he feels good going to Liverpool, then it is up to him. I would want nothing more than having him with us for a few more years.

“But we realise the interest in this kind of player is huge. And I can also understand that he wants to make another step in his career. I can’t stop him.”

The 21-year-old Danish midfielder has attracted interest from both Manchester City and Chelsea, but neither of those clubs can offer a virtually guaranteed starting spot.

And certainly football pundits in Holland believe he is the perfect player to fit into Brendan Rodgers’ fast counter-attacking game plan.

Liverpool FC edge closer to Eriksen signature | Cheshire Today - News, Sport and Fashion - www.cheshire-today.co.uk

[vid]gBAacmxYMug[/vid]

Last edited:
They are staying at hotel mulia. My friend saw Ian rush and Robbie fowler there!!

Too bad dont have the time to visit any of their pre-season game overseas. :(

Hope they will visit Singapore with our new stadium for their next asia tour !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.