Yashica Twin Lens Reflex Users?

phazed1 and I are meeting at Amoy Street food centre at 3pm tomorrow. If there's anyone else who wants to come for this TLR group gathering, please do place me a pm. Thanks!!!

hi y'all.
looks like i'm 4 days too late.. just got my hands on a mat 124G and can't wait to go through my first test roll to see if the pics turn out ok..

any recommendations on film?

cheers.

Looks like I missed out too.

I got a minty Yashica 124G, Yashicamat 124, Yashica 635, Yashica C. However, I seldom shoot with them now. Main reason being I alternate between a Rolleiflex T or a Seagull 4A107.

Hope to see another gathering soon.

Have a Yashica Mat 124G from my uncle but hardly use these days due to digital. :)
Need low or no running cost.

Wow, I disappear for a week, and we have now so many replies. I am in the midst of planning another outing this Saturday. So please, a show of hands on who can make it on Sat, 27th March. :)

Looks like the pace of life in Singapore is getting quicker. Nobody's free.

Just got a Yashicamat 124G minty copy! Got poisoned after I got my Hassey 503CW. Mostly hang out at RF forum with Dan. Can't wait for my first roll.

as a lot of people mentioned about light meter, actually ur dslr is the most accurate one if u don't feel its size and weight, haha

Yashica D user :)

Going to tibet next week with tons of 120 slides...

my_sis_2.jpg

my_sis_1.jpg

Yashica Twin lens photo, shoot by my father.
Before I enter to this world, approx 55 years ago.
haha

Last edited:
my_sis_2.jpg

my_sis_1.jpg

haha

Classic!!! the first set of photos I've seen shot by someone when this camera first came onto the market. Very cool! Surprisingly the background not much diff.

Lucky is in print. I just use it to test the scanner setting. If it were to store in others media, Tape/card/disc etc I may not able to retrieve it at all.

my_sis_2.jpg

my_sis_1.jpg

haha

wow!!.. such nostalgic pictures! who would have thought back then this scene would become part of an F1 track.. haha..:bsmilie:

Last edited:
very very nice pictures. I have been busy lately, but now that I have a bit more time, I think I should revive this thread. Same question, anyone interested for a Yashica TLR outing? :)

Ya, you can make arrangement, I usually will move around sunday morning with my old toys, try to catch some scene.

Ok people, I hope most of you are still trolling this thread. Let me give this another try. :)

Date: 23rd May
Time: 2pm

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I know this is a little last minute for some, but there will be more opportunities. :)
Sorry for not indicating the location earlier, my bad. I chose the location for a change, as I believe that many people have been doing shoots for the esplanade/marina area.

Last edited:
Since the response is not so good, we'll try again another day, with more advanced notice. :)