Yamaha Pit Girls Pageant 7-9 August

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think u saw the wrong person, heard from people that guy is not a malay. Recently heard from people that he will self-add models in facebook or sms them, and asked for "one to one" sexy shoot in some unknown location, self-claiming to be a "professional photographer".. those young unsuspecting ones will fall into his trap.

Sorry Guys. Wrong information given. After checking with media and my photography friend, confirm tat the guy we mention is MR! But he looks like a malay. Even models are scare of him too! BTW he was being marked by the event organiser already.:thumbsup:

Sorry Guys. Wrong information given. After checking with media and my photography friend, confirm tat the guy we mention is MR! But he looks like a malay. Even models are scare of him too! BTW he was being marked by the event organiser already.:thumbsup:

the guy u guys are talking abt is quite tanned. btw is it confirmed that he was the guy who tried to be funny at the event? it would not be fair to say its him just cos of his past history without a visual confirmation. so far its u think i think but who confirm? :dunno:

the guy u guys are talking abt is quite tanned. btw is it confirmed that he was the guy who tried to be funny at the event? it would not be fair to say its him just cos of his past history without a visual confirmation. so far its u think i think but who confirm? :dunno:

i guess the best person to confirm is the organiser whom must have caught the person red-handed, if not why such a big commotion from organiser ? surely something must be very serious..

Confirm. Cos his friend was there too. So after checking, it's him lor. Btw, out of 9 models, 6 kena shoot backside and breast area. And, his friend also know abt it too.:sweat::sweat::sweat: And, the organiser had point out the color of cloth he is wearing and the models mention his name too!

Last edited:
Any pictures..? Surely some PGs could have caught the action right..?

Shooting Buttocks? Name starts with Y? :think:

Sounds like me... :eek:

I did tried to capture one shot similar to that wor... :sweatsm:

See below...

DSC_3243.jpg

PS: I think this thread can go into Kopitiam already... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
wah when shoot together can touch here and there, but when shoot front and back focus they cry wolf, the world climate change lor:bsmilie:

bro.. i understand your feelings.:sweat:

are you guys there to take photos or to bitch about the girls there?:)
given this photo and comments, can she do anything about it in sg?
so this is the part of the reason why organiser is restricting the photographer?
dont be the black sheeps.:nono:

are you guys there to take photos or to bitch about the girls there?:)
given this photo and comments, can she do anything about it in sg?
so this is the part of the reason why organiser is restricting the photographer?
dont be the black sheeps.:nono:

I agree! Hope none of us will do this! If not, sooner or later, NO PHOTOGRAPHER will be welcome at events and exhibition! DUN BE THE BLACK SHEEPS AND GET OTHER INVOLVED!

Someone got his picture, but due to legal issue, I will NOT post it up. Sorry.

Was it me that borrowed your camera to shoot MR on Friday? :think:

i guess this "special photographer" very likely to appear again in SIN'09, so people do take good care and be on guard ... :sweat:

Last edited:
MR sent me a email:

"Hi David

Nice to meet U. Hope U dun Misunderstood me. I am Not that type of Person. I didn't shoot any of their Breast. I did shoot only their Tatoos. Cos their Tatoos Looks Nice and Attractive.

M
"

To be fair, so we drop this tropic, ok? I already reply to him and ask him to explain to the organiser if he nvr do it. So is up to U to judge.

MR sent me a email:

"Hi David

Nice to meet U. Hope U dun Misunderstood me. I am Not that type of Person. I didn't shoot any of their Breast. I did shoot only their Tatoos. Cos their Tatoos Looks Nice and Attractive.

M
"

To be fair, so we drop this tropic, ok? I already reply to him and ask him to explain to the organiser if he nvr do it. So is up to U to judge.

wow.. the fact this person message u actually admit he is the one... if not why message u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.