Yamaha Pit Girls Pageant 7-9 August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,
There is complaint that there are three photographer step their leg onto the stage while the show was going on. And, there are also complaint from the models that one photographer shooting the girls buttock and breast (Close-up somemore). They are looking out for this photographer. His name start with Y.
This photographer really give all the serious photographer a bad name! :(

Shooting Buttocks? Name starts with Y? :think:

他见model拍model...见organiser闪organiser...

there is no obstacle for him....

fence, manwall, water trap... he jump over them...go under them and swim thru them...

only one thing can stop him....

full CF cards :cool:

lol...sounded drama to me...a very nice description of this guy....:bsmilie:

Hi again,
There is complaint that there are three photographer step their leg onto the stage while the show was going on. And, there are also complaint from the models that one photographer shooting the girls buttock and breast (Close-up somemore). They are looking out for this photographer. His name start with Y.

wow....i wonder who..Thankfully i went with C.P Lim and his frenz who guided me..

i was there yesterday as a first timer....was surprise tat ppl jus bump u to get a gd shot..
for me..if i wanna cut in...at least i'll look back n ensure no photographer lor...or at least..wait till they put their camera down....:angry:

still...enjoyed myself...
haha:bsmilie:

Hi again,

yup.. been hearing about this certain person since last year, let's all (shooters and models) becareful of him. "Rumours" suggested he has been appearing as photographer in events where showgals are present and has been "self-adding" friends in facebook or msn whose avatars are pretty gals. He used to hold a compact camera in the past (heard people say now is a C brand dslr) and had the habit of chasing models for phone numbers.

i guess this person is looking for love or galfren but in a very wrong way, nevertheless just becareful and on guard for this person

Last edited:
yup.. been hearing about this certain person since last year, let's all (shooters and models) becareful of him. "Rumours" suggested he has been appearing as photographer in events where showgals are present and has been "self-adding" friends in facebook or msn whose avatars are pretty gals. He used to hold a compact camera in the past (heard people say now is a C brand dslr) and had the habit of chasing models for phone numbers.

i guess this person is looking for love or galfren but in a very wrong way, nevertheless just becareful and on guard for this person

Yeah, I think this is the right person we are talking about.:thumbsup: Although I know who is he, but due to legal issue, it is best not to mention his name or detail abt him. The only thing I can say is he is a malay. Sad to have this kind of photographer around:cry:

Yeah, I think this is the right person we are talking about.:thumbsup: Although I know who is he, but due to legal issue, it is best not to mention his name or detail abt him. The only thing I can say is he is a malay. Sad to have this kind of photographer around:cry:

gosh... i think i saw tat person...
like wat u mentioned earlier..holding a note pad and asking for details...
and now u mentioned is malay.. lol.....
haha.....too bad..can't remember the face...didn't bother..at first i tot that malay guy wanna chio the girl..
lol...

Last edited:
So how do u go abt doing this shoot, just walk in and start snapping? is there a fee?

It's free! Juz go in and shoot. Mostly the girls will pose at the motorcycle 45min before showtime. Today, i am going if anyone going, we can meet there, sms me 93733748.

We're using tele-zooms on a crop camera.. no chance to block anyone.. :bsmilie:

i was there yesterday as a first timer....was surprise tat ppl jus bump u to get a gd shot..
for me..if i wanna cut in...at least i'll look back n ensure no photographer lor...or at least..wait till they put their camera down....:angry:

still...enjoyed myself...
haha:bsmilie:

yeah yeah...but my photos turn out soft...perhaps nid to calibrate it already...coz it seems more of off focus...
sad...but though is soft/off focus....still manage to capture pics...i'm contented liao..
hehe...
i wonder how today the event went off...?!

Hi again,

OMFG!

There was a brother who was so excited by the girls that he dropped his huge DSLR camera on my leg. Ouch! Luckily for him, my leg cushioned the impact.

Who won the pageant?

Who won the contest ar? :)

It's free! Juz go in and shoot. Mostly the girls will pose at the motorcycle 45min before showtime. Today, i am going if anyone going, we can meet there, sms me 93733748.

gosh... i think i saw tat person...
like wat u mentioned earlier..holding a note pad and asking for details...
and now u mentioned is malay.. lol.....
haha.....too bad..can't remember the face...didn't bother..at first i tot that malay guy wanna chio the girl..
lol...

i think u saw the wrong person, heard from people that guy is not a malay. Recently heard from people that he will self-add models in facebook or sms them, and asked for "one to one" sexy shoot in some unknown location, self-claiming to be a "professional photographer".. those young unsuspecting ones will fall into his trap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.