Y u ask so many Y questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok la ... game's over .... u win! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sitex tmr .... need to buy a power PC to replace my win98..haha

No problem lah... actually u lost before u even started... its like u are answering a question u dun even know the answer, another blind leading the blind... dun bother fighting a war u dun even know the reason u are fighting for. Ask ur fren to fight for himself. If he things that the pic he took is great, reply me with his own words with reasons to support his basis. I'll respect him.

No problem lah... actually u lost before u even started... its like u are answering a question u dun even know the answer, another blind leading the blind... dun bother fighting a war u dun even know the reason u are fighting for. Ask ur fren to fight for himself. If he things that the pic he took is great, reply me with his own words with reasons to support his basis. I'll respect him.
i think u think too much ....:bsmilie:
i was thinking that u already lost the whole battle when you type the first "y" ... dun think i wanna explain ... to chim for u to comprehend, and u can think and say whatever you want.
btw i dun even noe the TS, but since he is a member here, i gave him equal respect.

i think u think too much ....:bsmilie:
i was thinking that u already lost the whole battle when you type the first "y" ... dun think i wanna explain ... to chim for u to comprehend, and u can think and say whatever you want.
btw i dun even noe the TS, but since he is a member here, i gave him equal respect.

oh well... watever u happy is fine with me... cos u know i know can already... but i doubt u know what had u written, and doubt wat u defending, and i seriously doubt your relationship with him...

btw, u can choose to close this thread u know... or u wanna carry on?

Status
Not open for further replies.