XT1 super promo for May

Does anyone know whether the instant rebates on the lenses are based on suggested retail price or street prices?

Just went suntec and I asked how much the body. The guy told me u can nv find it outside 1850. I told him I can get 1805 at ms. Then guess what he said?

He said it is a Malaysia set but with international warranty. What is he trying to say? Isnt all set made is Malaysia?

Just went suntec and I asked how much the body. The guy told me u can nv find it outside 1850. I told him I can get 1805 at ms. Then guess what he said? He said it is a Malaysia set but with international warranty. What is he trying to say? Isnt all set made is Malaysia?

All I will think is that salesman is someone I will avoid. And I will call MS Color to check only because I wana call the salesman's bluff.

Malaysian , Japanese, Europe or whatever market set , it doesn't matter so long as it's a authentic Fuji and backed by Fuji's international warranty.

Ya. They are from japan. For friends of clubsnap, if you are getting xt1, u may try ms. I m not promoting for them but their price is the cheapest I can find.

Ya. They are from japan. For friends of clubsnap, if you are getting xt1, u may try ms. I m not promoting for them but their price is the cheapest I can find.

My XT1 set was from MS Color and its a local set. And yes, MS color prices are pretty good. I get most of my stuff from them.

the price fight now is very fierce, black x100s is now $1480, the black model was launched this year.

and PC/IT show of June 2014 is coming soon, do expect another round of price fights

Last edited:
the price fight now is very fierce, black x100s is now $1480, the black model was launched this year.

and PC/IT show of June 2014 is coming soon, do expect another round of price fights

Would it be better to buy from ms color or from the it show? Amk is nearer than expo for me

Would it be better to buy from ms color or from the it show? Amk is nearer than expo for me

up to u.. some people prefer close proximity

MS color's price should remain stable. If u got time to kill just go pc show take a look, of MS offers better deal then buy from MS. Iirc, pc show vendors accept credit card vs MS color's price based on cash sales, so if u have credit card points to chalk up, this is something worth considering.

I think Harvey Norman at millenia walk is offering 20%off all digital cameras. Local set with that type of discount is cheaper than grey.

u have to ask for their best price over the counter, at least prices are adjusted much better to match "grey sets"

There's no price list here for fuji right? I can't seem to find it.

Only worth getting the X-T1 brand new now. X-Pro 1 is getting refreshed really soon and X100S in less than a year's time.

Only worth getting the X-T1 brand new now. X-Pro 1 is getting refreshed really soon and X100S in less than a year's time.

XPRO2 will come out first, x100s likely 2015

XT1 is good if u can afford all the lenses and the time to utilize them...

Last edited: