XT1 super promo for May

Better call and check first before going down :)
Have had peers who kena before with ya , it's 20% of RRP for All models except ... ... .... etc.

I just bought My xt1 kit yesterday at hn millenia walk and they honored the 20%off rrp....but better to call and check. Just in case.

Besides The FujiFilm Promo... Do they have any of their own inhouse promo? Throw in more freebies?

I also got 2 tix to watch premier of transformers and a luck dip and draw too.

20%off 2499 is 1999.

Yes. Was there yesterday... bought the last XT1 set. X100s 20% off rrp. Was quoted 14++ after disc.

Btw, all brands are 20% off rrp, not just fuji...

so what promo is this huh?
can't find any info for it?

Was there yesterday evening. They couldn't match the price for XE2 package. So better call first, else waste the trip down.

I was there last evening. The guy clarified that it was the last day of promotion so best to call first to confirm before you drop by. Plus they might not have stock.

Reactions: ageha
I was there last evening. The guy clarified that it was the last day of promotion so best to call first to confirm before you drop by. Plus they might not have stock.
Thanks for the info.

Btw, when u buy things at HN remembr to bargain. Look reluctant and most likely they will give u further discount.

Btw, when u buy things at HN remembr to bargain. Look reluctant and most likely they will give u further discount.
Yeah, HN always has a lot of headroom, same at HN Australia.

Fuji Funan already distributed 40++ Toshiba excreta pro cards already... i was there in the morning... i guess it will be fully redeemed pretty soon...