xmas gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought a panasonic 1 (i think) for 50 bucks wor...

nothing beats plucking thou.. shiok... :bsmilie:

not so ex leh .. already check out the price
hope he can recieved the kind msg as well :rolleyes:

No Off Topic Please.

Tq

Compile photos you took into a calender,give it as christmas gift.

Compile photos you took into a calender,give it as christmas gift.

photos are subjective isnt it?they may not like the pics i took.
but good suggestion.thanks.:)

Then custom make the calender and shoot subjects that they like,example if this person likes cars,shoot cars for the calender...;)

tix for "phantom of the opera"

if you compile images like this one, and make it limited edition, I am sure the receivers will appreciate the artistic value of the calendar, and even will be a best seller in the local bookstores .... i m sure there are enough CS supporters here who appreciate such well-endowed images....
but maybe heed the advice from DP about the white bra thingy if you want a warranted bestsellers ...
me3.jpg

dp,critics please....:bsmilie:

if you compile images like this one, and make it limited edition, I am sure the receivers will appreciate the artistic value of the calendar, and even will be a best seller in the local bookstores .... i m sure there are enough CS supporters here who appreciate such well-endowed images....
but maybe heed the advice from DP about the white bra thingy if you want a warranted bestsellers ...

Canonised,

I'll buy you one so that you can keep it at your bedside. :)

Canonised,

I'll buy you one so that you can keep it at your bedside. :)
I sponsor only Canon so cannot be seen with Nikon by the bedside ....:cry:
maybe can get her to do another Canon version, i will let her play with my heavy gears and hold my big one, ......... how's 300mmf2.8L for January month? ...:sweat:
you sure you are good enough to PS away ALL the ugly veins when she hold my big one?:sweat:

A smartphone for any gender :D . But then it depends on what the guy/lady like.:dunno: As for u, Jeanie, guess u'll like most things with a Nikon label on it :bsmilie:

She already posted 3 photos. Now you want to see a book on her? :bigeyes:

So what do you suggest the book should be called? The Buaya Book of Photography? :bsmilie:

Check this out: http://www.imagini.net. Gives you gift ideas for yourself or someone else by just clicking on pictures.

any other suggestions?

:dunno:

about $200max per pax.
these gifts are for close friends.
help please.xmas around the corner and i'm not into late night/last minute shoppings

Good books as gifts for both:

1. Art of War by Sun Tze.
2. Collections of CS Posts by DCA from 2000 to 2006
3. The Thoughts of Canonised
4. How to be a critic and lose friends by you-know-who
5. The Zen of ClubSnap by Cheesecake.
6. The Philosophy of Wedding Photography by Catchlights
7. From Valley to Mountain by Bobman

You have forgotten 'From Saharu Desert to Amazon Jungle' ..... :angry:

For photogs:

Bobman's OSM Marathon Overnight Shoot - shoot till you drop/cam bty flat/flash fried whichever comes first. Choice of theme - yacht, sailing boat, pooltable, fetish, yyy, B&W artistic, ad infinitum.....

Not a bad idea! What about in Jan 07, from 10pm to 10am - non stop OSM Shoots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.