Xbox 360 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
glennyong said:
true.. but at least dun nid to make such sharp tongue comments la rite ? i missed out the morning MTV's thingy on the 360 la.. so yah la.. nvm.. i will prolly be selling my xbox in the near future...
eh i thought there's another telecast on MTV at 4pm later today?

Adam Goi said:
PS3? Man ... that's a tough call ...
Adam, forget abt PS3 or XBox360....

Go get PSP... :D Tried it out at Funan. Muz say that I'm seriously impressed wif it. ;)

jsbn said:
Adam, forget abt PS3 or XBox360....

Go get PSP... :D Tried it out at Funan. Muz say that I'm seriously impressed wif it. ;)

oh really ? then faster go buy lor :bsmilie: just make sure you remember to check for dead pixels ;p

caseytan said:
oh really ? then faster go buy lor :bsmilie: just make sure you remember to check for dead pixels ;p

hahahahahaha... the screen so small how to see...

i watched the 4pm recast on tv juz now.. i muz say i realli like the WCC's custom Xbox... very cool!!

and maybe so far heard that NFS: Most Wanted. can be played on both Xbox consoles. the Old School version and the 360 one... yay ! hhehee

According to some guy on slashdot, ATI was having problems emulating the XBox games on Xbox360 becuase some of the decoding algorithms were copyrighted by Nvidia.

glennyong said:
hahahahahaha... the screen so small how to see...

yes you are able to check that, i found one on my psp, but it doesnt really affect the gameplay, so doesnt matter

damn.. its a speed demon..

"Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each" .. the wonders of technology..

ps3? ..wow thats fast...whats a xbox360 anyway?...

Physical-Graffiti said:
ps3? ..wow thats fast...whats a xbox360 anyway?...

X Box 360 is a replacement model for the Xbox....

Status
Not open for further replies.