WTSell: Flash - Jinbei Fresnel modifier + Heavy Duty Lightstands on rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Jinbei
Equipment Model: Fresnel modifier + Heavy Duty Lightstands on rollers + Tub of Random Goodness
Price (S$): FOC
Description:

*FREE TO A GOOD HOME*

--- READ CAREFULLY: IT'S COMPULSORY THAT YOU COLLECT ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 26TH! ----

****AS I WOULD LIKE THESE THINGS TO GO TO A FELLOW ENTHUSIAST/S WHO WILL ACTUALLY MAKE USE OF THEM, AND NOT BE FLIPPED FOR RESALE, PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO HAVE THEM.****KINDLY DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE AN INSTANT RESELLER*****

YOU MUST TAKE EVERYTHING. Will not entertain interests in individual items.

***To be collected at Killiney Rd area***PM for address

For free are the following:

(1) Jinbei Fresnel Unit x 1

- Very good condition. 100% working. Bowens mount.

- The flash support bracket will not be provided as I don't know where it is, so you should not mount strobes heavier than anything with approx 250Ws. Should be great with some LED or Godox lights that are not too heavy.

(2) Heavy Duty Lightstands on folding roller wheels x 2

In ok condition as well, not ugly. You may need to change a tightening knob on one unit but it's ok as is. Great for studio use.

(3) Tub of random goodness

Includes: Small nightstand, colour gels, Holgaroid, new 3 way pan head, Olympus flash grips, etc. All serviceable. Not throwaway crap.

Once again, YOU MUST TAKE EVERYTHING

Bring a big car! PM for address and to arrange a pickup time.

--- NOTE AGAIN: COMPULSORY TO COLLECT ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 26TH! ----

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: Nil

Correction, the tub of random goodness includes a small LIGHT STAND, not a nightstand ;-)

The fresnel + stands are off the table for the time because they've been moved to storage by error.

Will repost when they can be accessed again

Status
Not open for further replies.