WTS: Others - Canon Camera Remote Controller for 300D/350D/400D/EOS50/50E/30/33 - $12 Stock Clearance, Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykestang

Jan 18, 2003
studiospace
sykestang.clubsnap.org
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Camera Remote Controller for 300D/350D/400D/EOS50/50E/30/33 - $12 Stock Clearance, Free Shipping!
Price (S$): 12 (Free shipping to anywhere in Singapore)
Description:
Have done many mass sales previously on this remote controller for canon users. This remote is original from Canon and functions the same like the RC-5. Note that the most recent Mass Sales of the RC-5 is $45ea, thus this is a hugh saving for those who wants a remote for their 300D/350D/400D.

WEB00074s.jpg

Open View - The base is a clip that can be fitted onto the camera strap

WEB00073s.jpg

Closed View - The remote will interlock onto the base and is seated securely. It can only be taken out by depressing the grey button shown above

From past experience selling this remote in CS is that I receive a lot of enquiries whether it works on 1Ds/10D/1DMk2, etc. However I'm sorry to say that I can't answer these questions as I don't use any Canon system. But from understanding, most of the Professional Bodies do not support IR triggering, ie, they don't have a IR sensor built-in onto the camera body.

Please note that, this is not a cable trigger but is a IR remote trigger. Do check with your camera manuals to see whether your camera body has a IR sensor and it supports IR remote triggering first before leaving your name here to reserve one. Sorry for being blunt.

All order will be shipped via mailing method by SingPost using padded protective envelope. The price of $12 is NETT including packing & shipping charges. Do PM me if interested. Will reply with payment instructions details.

Contact Number: 96456423 (SMS Only during office hrs)

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: As long as I have stock to replace

Package/Accessories/Extras:
-

Additional Comments:
-

can i push once to get the mirror to lock up and push a second time to trip the shutter?
or does it only offer a 2-sec delay option only?

compatible to 450D right? since it has IR too?

1 pc for me if it's compatible. :D

Pls PM me the payment details. Thanks.

Please confirm if compatible with 450D. PM me coz i'm getting one also.

hi, i'm interested in getting one...94702557 thanks!

can i push once to get the mirror to lock up and push a second time to trip the shutter?
or does it only offer a 2-sec delay option only?
Only available in the 2-sec delay mode. :) This is just a cheap remote to trigger for self portrait/gathering shoot. :)

Only available in the 2-sec delay mode. :) This is just a cheap remote to trigger for self portrait/gathering shoot. :)
For all the enquiries on 450D compatibility. I'm sorry I do not own any canon system to test it out. However from past experience, Canon have not changed the IR frequency since the film bodies, EOS30 till the current digital age, 400D. This remote is compatible. As such, as long as your camera bodies can support IR triggering (Check your manuals to confirm), I believe this remote will work.

Do note that this is a original Canon remote controller designed since the EOS30 days, as such don't expect it to have all the latest functions like the RC-1 which cost 4-5 times this price as compared to this remote I'm currently selling. This remote only supports the most basic function with a 2secs delay (default set by canon for you to put your hands down after triggering). :)

It should work on 450D. PM me how to get one and payment details. Thanks

This is a great remote =)

I would like to get another one. Please PM me payment info. :)

PM me for details too

hi, i'm interested in getting one...

thanks!!

Im getting one too..

Hi, i am getting one too..

Payment made. Details sent thru PM. can't wait to get my hands on it.

BTW, it comes with the batteries. right?

Payment made.
Details sent thru PM.

Thanks

Payment already transfer to your bank account and also already PM you details.

Please check your PM. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.