WTS: Others - Canon Camera Remote Controller for 300D/350D/400D/EOS50/50E/30/33 - $12 Stock Clearance, Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've receive many PM with addresses. However...

Please DO NOT PM me until you've made the transfer payment. Here is the procedure in getting this remote:
1. Send me a PM indicating your interest.
2. I'll reply you with payment method, account to transfer to, etc.
3. PM me with your real name, address and contact AFTER you've made the payment.
4. I'll reply you via SMS/PM once I've sent out your package.
5. Should you not receive anything in the next 3 working days, PM/SMS me 96456423.

I've got a couple hundreds pcs with me, so no worries on stock availability. :)

Recieved the remote today. :)

Works well with 450D. The actual product looks way better than the pics (maybe due to the flash), it's matte finish.
And it looks small and compact.

Nice product.

Cheers.

btw.. how long will the internal batt. last? is there anyway to change the batt if it happens to go flat in future?

Received in great condition...
Slick and compact!
Cheers!

Payment made.
Details sent thru PM.

Upz for the day. :)

payment made. PMed you

got the item. so fast. :) will order another one for my friend.

Any idea how to change battery when it's dead?

got the item. so fast. :) will order another one for my friend.

Any idea how to change battery when it's dead?
Hah... you need skills to pry open the cover after removing the screw. There are 4 spots to pry. Anyway the battery will not die to fast, should be able to last 2-3yrs I supposed.

Just like your home TV remote control, how often do you need to change battery and based on the fact that you use the TV remote control every night at least 10 clicks. :bsmilie:

i wan 1 oso.. thanks

Hah... you need skills to pry open the cover after removing the screw. There are 4 spots to pry. Anyway the battery will not die to fast, should be able to last 2-3yrs I supposed.

Just like your home TV remote control, how often do you need to change battery and based on the fact that you use the TV remote control every night at least 10 clicks. :bsmilie:

The one I bought a few months back dropped on the floor and opened up pretty easily..

The amazing thing is, I snapped it back together, and it still works great ;)

Guys, this is a very very good remote that you should definitely buy :)

i want one ,pm me!thank you!

PM sent to Goooooou, Info overflow and mama2213.

Thanks Gavin for your upz and recommendations. Have got a couple of hundreds with me still... want to clear it off!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.