Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count... ;p

hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

*disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...

Do you mean you leave her with no regrets.:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

furrycake said:
no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hmmm....got photo? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

don't know about you guys....
but i find bbw attractive.

furrycake said:
dun think so much :kok:

yah lah, i looked like a man :devil:
i'll take pics of mouldy cake okie :bsmilie:

ehh....so from 39kg now you are...um...75kg (using est from the chicken rice thread)? :think:

um...i'm treading on dangerous territory here me thinks... :sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count... ;p

hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

*disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...

Eh...I forgot your fiancee's name liao. But I've made a copy of this post and will show her next time we see her... :devil: :devil: :sticktong

sammy888 said:
BBW?

Big Black Woman?
Big Butt Women?
Big Breasted Women?
Big Blubber Women?
Big Bad Women?

:dunno:

Most would look upon that as a fetish.

Big Bad Wolf?

madmacs said:
ehh....so from 39kg now you are...um...75kg (using est from the chicken rice thread)? :think:

um...i'm treading on dangerous territory here me thinks... :sweat:

ahhhhhhhh zhar!! kan wo de mao zao !!!
/me scratch madmacs :angry:

now is 49 kg.. still ballooning :bsmilie:

sammy888 said:
BBW?

Big Black Woman?
Big Butt Women?
Big Breasted Women?
Big Blubber Women?
Big Bad Women?

:dunno:

Most would look upon that as a fetish.

Big Beautiful Women

filofari said:
Do you marry just for looks? One of the reasons why she would ever become a fat plain jane is because she bore 1-6 children for you! :sticktong

:thumbsup: Motherhood is a big sacrifice...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u clever leh, can catch my clue there...

wild guess one la...:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

furrycake said:
ahhhhhhhh zhar!! kan wo de mao zao !!!
/me scratch madmacs :angry:

now is 49 kg.. still ballooning :bsmilie:

ouch! ouch! ouch!...:sweat:

gundugundu said:
:thumbsup: Motherhood is a big sacrifice...

There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....

sammy888 said:
There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....

motherhood might give you a larger tummy..but rest of body might be skinny

oh no.... my wife is here!
yes honey.............
i love you honey...........

Status
Not open for further replies.