Wotancraft Bag - Wicked!

Just picked up the avenger at Lumen @ MBS.

From what I could tell today, they seem to still have the whole range of Wotancraft bags in stock, from the ranger to the scout and even the new avenger.

It's located at b2 of MBS.

Will be canceling my online order.

Cool choice! Post some pics!

Just picked up the avenger at Lumen @ MBS.

From what I could tell today, they seem to still have the whole range of Wotancraft bags in stock, from the ranger to the scout and even the new avenger.

It's located at b2 of MBS.

Will be canceling my online order.

Thanks for the info!
the explorer scout looks good

Just got my Wotancraft avenger
1045080_10151713110258421_989076339_n.jpg

Thinking of getting the Avenger. For those of you who have it, are the zips a problem? Do they scratch your equipment as you pull stuff out and when you put back in? For that reason I have been going with bags (like Billingham) that have no zips whatsoever.

Thinking of getting the Avenger. For those of you who have it, are the zips a problem? Do they scratch your equipment as you pull stuff out and when you put back in? For that reason I have been going with bags (like Billingham) that have no zips whatsoever.

hmm I'm using the avenger,so far i haven't had issues with the zips scratching my equipment yet

they seems to be having a promotion now. Free Wotancraft coin pouch with any bag purchased. :)

Thanks for the feedback on the zips. I got one, with the free coin pouch. Damn, that's one beautiful bag and yeah, it's a tad heavy so it'll probably see use with the lighter equipment (RFs). Wotancraft has really amazing looking products (the M half cases!) but really pricey.....

Thanks for the feedback on the zips. I got one, with the free coin pouch. Damn, that's one beautiful bag and yeah, it's a tad heavy so it'll probably see use with the lighter equipment (RFs). Wotancraft has really amazing looking products (the M half cases!) but really pricey.....

Enjoy your bag! Do share some pics! :)

Yeah the half cases are really nice! I have one for my M6 and the fit is snug and tight initially, but with use it fits just nice now. They are quite clever to make use of the natural properties of leather to expand after use to make such a nice fit. I was told the equivalent comparison are the premium Luigi cases and that they ensured that the fit and leather are better than Luigi's and yet cheaper. Great value for money if you ask me. :)

Just back from Chiff Camera. They are carrying Wotancraft bags now. Saw the Ryker and Messenger bags there and they are beautiful! Especially the Ryker!

Another great store to buy from! ::thumbsup::

Wow i started this thread 3 years ago and its still up here...

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up - and an important update!

First, just finished the most extensive review yet - a review of the Wotancraft Atelier "Avenger" (City Explorer 005) bag.

Secondly, there are several Wotancraft Atelier Updates for 2014 worth mentioning. Essentially, a new fabric called W.A.L. canvas and the option of going with (or in addition to) lightweight inserts (over the waterproof inserts).

The best gets better! :)

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up - and an important update! First, just finished the most extensive review yet - a review of the Wotancraft Atelier "Avenger" (City Explorer 005) bag. Secondly, there are several Wotancraft Atelier Updates for 2014 worth mentioning. Essentially, a new fabric called W.A.L. canvas and the option of going with (or in addition to) lightweight inserts (over the waterproof inserts). The best gets better! :)

Very nice review! Thanks!