Woodlands Waterfront - Sunset

hey you got some nice photos there
i like some of them like 1 and 4

if i'm to be fussy (i'm learning too :)) it may be better to crop of the sides of the pictures where the trees are i find it a little distracting or maybe frame them away?

lets jiayou! :)

Thanks for your comments.
There is no right or wrong on how this picture should look, personally, i wanted the tress to serve as a framing element to a wide open space, so it doesn't look "chopped" off and end in a more gradual note.

nice~!

but may i suggest if you're trying to use the trees as a framing element, to include more of it...

now it may seem quite 'accidental' and the framing effect isn't very strong..

try changing ur standing point or ur focal length to get different perspectives... some may work, some won't... just have to experiment n try.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

nice~!

but may i suggest if you're trying to use the trees as a framing element, to include more of it...

now it may seem quite 'accidental' and the framing effect isn't very strong..

try changing ur standing point or ur focal length to get different perspectives... some may work, some won't... just have to experiment n try.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Not much dense trees in that place, except to the left of the frame.
The tree in the last picture was pretty accidental thou, maybe a different angle might work better, next time then. :D

Not much dense trees in that place, except to the left of the frame.
The tree in the last picture was pretty accidental thou, maybe a different angle might work better, next time then. :D

no worries... have fun shooting, thats all there is to it..