wise man way of handling a crisis.....

that means if you are at TrulyAsia, you must replace Tiger with Heniken. :bsmilie:
I confess I'm not, Heineken can be an emergency solution if there is only Tiger left at second choice. Paulaner from one of their breweries here would be what I call beer.

Last edited:
Absolom was his brother.... not son.

According to the Bible, Absalom or Avshalom (Hebrew: אַבְשָלוֹם, Modern Avshalom Tiberian ʼAḇšālôm ; "Father of peace") was the third son of David, King of Israel with Maachah, daughter of Talmai, King of Geshur. (1 Chronicles 3:2, 2 Samuel 3:3)
2 Samuel 14:25 describes him as the most handsome man in the kingdom. Absalom eventually rebelled against his father and was killed during the Battle of Ephraim Wood.[1]

we're both wrong

It's not easy, but it's not impossible.

Take King Solomon's for example. So many wives, so many in-laws under one roof, still his kingdom enjoys decades of peace. I dare you try that and survive for 1 hour....

:bsmilie:

ah, but he couldn't handle his kids like Absalom.

you're saying that Solomon could not handle Absalom... so i said:

Absolom was his brother.... not son.

and you said:

According to the Bible, Absalom or Avshalom (Hebrew: אַבְשָלוֹם, Modern Avshalom Tiberian ʼAḇšālôm ; "Father of peace") was the third son of David, King of Israel with Maachah, daughter of Talmai, King of Geshur. (1 Chronicles 3:2, 2 Samuel 3:3)
2 Samuel 14:25 describes him as the most handsome man in the kingdom. Absalom eventually rebelled against his father and was killed during the Battle of Ephraim Wood.[1]

we're both wrong

Absolom and Solomon were both sons of David. and therefore they were brothers (maybe more like half-brothers).

Absolom revolted against his father because he thought he should be the king.

and Absolom was killed by David's loyal general Joab

A wise man will say its a honest mistake or it could have been worst :)

"A normal man handles the crisis with both hands.

But a wise man handles his with his left hand."
- Laozi

Are you hinting us to do it with our left hand in order to get wiser?

Are you hinting us to do it with our left hand in order to get wiser?

Confuse-us say, man will wake up with solution in hand.