Why so many races when there is only the human race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO such thing as RACE

Geeze I wish some of you lot would actually just go google the !#@ issue and learn something for a change instead of just spouting rubbish non stop.

When everyone starts to google, then
we don't need to come here to enjoy ourselves
in discussion and for what not, don't need to
have forums either.

The issue here is regarding a change of the
details in our IC especially the "Race" which
will be implement soon in this country.

We come to Kopitiam to have a relationship
with one another, to exchange ideas, nonsense
as well as wisdom.

In fact we have learn quite a lot
from you too from some of your posts.

Stay on, if you want or move on to other
threads of your interest. We believe you
are a sincere contributor too.

;):):thumbsup:

There is NO such thing as RACE

Geeze I wish some of you lot would actually just go google the !#@ issue and learn something for a change instead of just spouting rubbish non stop.
I think that to be on the safe side, this thread should be close because honestly from what I see most are just giving their own theories on the human race. I call for the mods to close this thread before things get out of hand. I dont understand why in the past threads were close within one or two posts but this thread can last so long and at so many points it was so close to breaking out in argument. Parts on how the decision is insulting to the human race etc... well I dont see how statements like this can help us understand the human race more. i see it more as martians thinking how they want their rights to be respected more than that of the human race.
:devil:

Don't think of super natural, human are carbon base, evolution just made it happen.

But then, who made the entire human race?
Very perplexing to me indeed.

:think:

Like I said earlier..... to remove 'Race' from S'pore IC or not, is nothing but a pointless cosmetic change if S'porean themselves ISN'T Color/Race Blind..... Or is anyone here stupid enough not to 'guess' someone elses Race simply by looking at that person or hearing their name..... :think:

Lets not fool ourselves..... with or without your 'Race' stated on the IC won't matter much if the people around you only wants to stick to their own, be with their own. To use this as a reason/excuse, why S'porean aren't as united.... is Naive at the best..... Foolish at the most.... :nono:

My 2-Cents Worth

Like I said earlier..... to remove 'Race' from S'pore IC or not, is nothing but a pointless cosmetic change if S'porean themselves ISN'T Color/Race Blind..... Or is anyone here stupid enough not to 'guess' someone elses Race simply by looking at that person or hearing their name..... :think:

Lets not fool ourselves..... with or without your 'Race' stated on the IC won't matter much if the people around you only wants to stick to their own, be with their own. To use this as a reason/excuse, why S'porean aren't as united.... is Naive at the best..... Foolish at the most.... :nono:

My 2-Cents Worth

I second that, Singapore have become a 'first world country' but there are still issues which we need to work out like being mention above.
Instead of poking our nose at our neighbours, we still have issue at our backyard which are swept under the carpet.

Got Canon side and Nikon side right? :devil:

I second that, Singapore have become a 'first world country' but there are still issues which we need to work out like being mention above.
Instead of poking our nose at our neighbours, we still have issue at our backyard which are swept under the carpet.

Personally speaking..... even 1st World Nation still have this problem. Look at Skinhead in europe & US.... not forgetting KKK in the Land Of The Free......

The problem isn't so much about stating your RACE for all to see..... but the reaction of those who see it. And that.... is the main problem. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.