Why so many races when there is only the human race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think there is a correlation between a lack of patroitism and the little word on everyone's IC?

if you remove my ugly photo from ic,

i will love singapore more. :) :heart:

which then leads to the question, what will the ic be for?

i don't know, so that we can be happy holding and waving a pink card around after we ord. :)

i think we need a common enemy...
if there's an alien race coming to earth and try to colonize us... then later we will unite and count ourself as one human race...
( i learn this from watchmen... )

In the beginning, there're only 3 races;

The humans,

arthas1js2.jpg

The elves, and

world-of-warcraft-elf-blue-3701253.jpg

The orcs.

world-of-warcraft-orc-red-3701254_qjpreviewth.jpg

But nowadays, we've got,

The Trolls,

twotrolls.jpg

The Undead,

undead_warlock_800x.jpg

And too many others to name in 1 single post.

TS, are you the person who just called in FM95.8 today. He said the same thing in the 有话自己说。:D

Got question. Race is a human form word or should I say species and hybrids as that is what it all seems. When continent splitted eons ago, evolution transformed one of the many carbon entities like human into different characteristic or sub-species and knowledge. And through interaction, form hybrids. This is race in my basic definition.

However as human becomes more intellectual, they need a basic word where species, sub-species and hybrids can understand and differentiate, thus race comes in.
a race, by definition is not a sub-division of species; ie:its not a sub-species. a more cogent description would be comparable to dogs (NO!! humans are NOT, NOT dogs, I DO NOT SAY THAT!!!). all dogs (domesticated) are of one species...but they all look different. u has chihuahua, st bernard, labrador, etc...but they are all essentially one species. as it is with humans, humans are of one species, but comes in different sized and superficial colors. several thousands of millenia ago, mayb there are another species of humans co-habitating with homo sapiens, but i have doubt about the veracity of such theories due to lack of conclusive evidence.
i think we need a common enemy...
if there's an alien race coming to earth and try to colonize us... then later we will unite and count ourself as one human race...
( i learn this from watchmen... )
hence my ref to cylons...lol.

This is war.... :angry::bsmilie: The Canonian... canoner.... doesn't sound nice and catchy, hmmm. You may have won for now with your nians but we will be back once the name is selected.

There are only two main human races in a photo forum:

Nikonians and Non-Nikonians.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

a race, by definition is not a sub-division of species; ie:its not a sub-species. a more cogent description would be comparable to dogs (NO!! humans are NOT, NOT dogs, I DO NOT SAY THAT!!!). all dogs (domesticated) are of one species...but they all look different. u has chihuahua, st bernard, labrador, etc...but they are all essentially one species. as it is with humans, humans are of one species, but comes in different sized and superficial colors. several thousands of millenia ago, mayb there are another species of humans co-habitating with homo sapiens, but i have doubt about the veracity of such theories due to lack of conclusive evidence.

You refering to the Neanderthal?

Nike Human Race
Nike-Human-Race-2009-a-520x287.png

Will this be yearly events?

Another pics of Human Race
12-of-the-DNA-Differs-Amongst-Human-Races-and-Populations-2.jpg

morph.gif

Last edited:
I think this Chinese-Eurasian classification of the child is really silly. What happens if this Chinese-Eurasian boy grows up & marries a girl who is Indian-Caucasian. The race of the child would then be Chinese-Eurasian-Indian-Caucasian. The race of their offspring can only get longer & longer.

There is NO such thing as RACE

Geeze I wish some of you lot would actually just go google the !#@ issue and learn something for a change instead of just spouting rubbish non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.