Why do you press that shutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I press the shutter cause it is sound the same as ringing sound of a cash register machine.

Good for you. Lucky for me this is the digital age, otherwise the only ringing sound of cash register machine I hear is that of the photo developer's :bsmilie:

But when it comes to art, you should be proud of the work you create. Painters don't paint something because they can, it's because they want to see their vision come to life on canvas. Such is the same with photography.

Cheers,
Zexun

Well I guess you are right, just that I am a bit 'depress' because the more I read about composition and such, the more I realise how little I know :cry:

For me, the moment I depress the shutter after composing a great picture, I should already know and decide which part of my house wall I will hang the printed photograph.

Cheers,
Zexun

That's right. I come across beautiful things everyday in my life but do I shoot all of'em; no. Having said that, different people have their own idea of beauty, thus, we shoot different things on different occassions.

It'll be terrible if all the men on this planet have the same vision of a girl that is beautiful :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.